Who has the best name for their company

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Walt said:
Adam,

Does the little light work? I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. Sort of like Starsky and Hutch. Get a call while you're driving, slam the light on top, jumping the hills, sideways around the corners, blowing through red lights.

I like it.

When I worked at "Elite" Cleaning company, I was riding along as a helper for our Bipolar Tech's last day. He was trying to scare me with his driving on the gravel road, bootlegging the corners and sliding out as much as he could. As soon as we hit pavement he really floored it. The van seemed to get unstable and wobbly as we passed the 90MPH mark, and finally I said, "OK, I'm scared, now can you slow dow- OH CRAP! WE'RE GONNA GET AIR!"

Yup, he wasn't just going for straight line acceleration, he knew that there was an elevated railroad crossing coming up. We hit that sucker somewheres around 95MPH. I remember all the tools went up, him and I went up, and the van went up, and we came slamming down off to the right side of the road in the dirt and he weaved back onto the road. Somebody who was behind us called the office number and said the van got 4 feet of air. He insisted he was not exaggerating and that van really cleared at least 4 feet. This truck was fully loaded with half full fresh and half full waste. It never steered right after that and always chewed through tires, and kinda drove down the road sideways after that... You know, dog-legging.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Ron Werner said:
The Dukes of Clean!
Have a COnfederate flag and have the horn sound like the General Lee!

See, I'm Ron Werner's muse!

(That sounded ferociously gay... did I type that with a lisp?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom