Who has the best name for their company

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea, I have to admit. Chads van looks pretty good.

Not happy about the name (for the company, not you)...but It works.

I bet you get alot of calls from it.

Good job.

Chads

Supportive Member
yeah but put our vans together which one is mrs. Jones going to remeber not that yours name is bad or your van dosent look sweet. I was thinking of something that would stand out in peoples minds. Seems to work though

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think you got it.

Honestly, the thing that I find with my name is no one remembers it.
They are always calling me "Carpet one" or "A-1".

I've only had the name for almost 2 years. ugh.

Time to change it again?

Maybe I should be called "Hollywoods Carpet And Tile Cleaning".

Or how about "Big Bri's Carpet and Tile refinishing" ??

Fon Johnson

DR_CLEAN_LOGO_12-6.jpg

G

I get a lot of compliments on my company name, but not usually from other CCs. :?

Greenie

I sometimes wonder if Josh would be rolling in the dough with a name change, sometimes a "name" works against you as much as it helps you.

Something simple like Pristine Clean can do wonders for a guy.

So...you don't like Second Best?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
AdamHale said:

Catchy, but I wouldn't want it parked in front of my house.

"Look at the Carson place, they must be slobs."

"What do you mean "they", it's just that lonely fat guy that is always giving me a weird smile as he walks into his house."

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
B&BGaryC said:
Catchy, but I wouldn't want it parked in front of my house.

SOmetimes I think we are way toooooooo critical of each other and OVER thinking about what the client "thinks".
That van probably gets as many walk-ups as any big truck, plus, if you had an emergency, who would you call, Carpet 911 or Pristine? Once he got in the right homes, some good marketing and good service and he'll have a clientèle for life.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Ron Werner said:
[quote="B&BGaryC":3ihyvxen]Catchy, but I wouldn't want it parked in front of my house.

SOmetimes I think we are way toooooooo critical of each other and OVER thinking about what the client "thinks".
That van probably gets as many walk-ups as any big truck, plus, if you had an emergency, who would you call, Carpet 911 or Pristine? Once he got in the right homes, some good marketing and good service and he'll have a clientèle for life.[/quote:3ihyvxen]

What's B&B?

It's a tire company, and insulation company, and something else, and a disaster restoration company that nobody thinks cleans carpets.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
just market back to anyone you've done restoration work for offering carpet and uph cleaning.
AS long as 500-1000 people hire you to clean every year, who cares if the other few 100000 even know about you.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Definitely.

It's funny, sometimes I get people asking me if I'll come back next year or if they have to flood the place or start a fire.

Walt

Adam,

Does the little light work? I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. Sort of like Starsky and Hutch. Get a call while you're driving, slam the light on top, jumping the hills, sideways around the corners, blowing through red lights.

I like it.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I could just see a cleaning van or truck jumping or going sideways in a turn....

AND all the tools flying all over or flying out the door! :lol:

On a cops theme;
How about BAD BOY Carpet Cleaning, the dirt runs scared when they see us coming

Or DIRT DISTRUCTOR,

Dirt Terminator, We'll be back next year

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I had to go with the area I will be operating more and more... Orange County CA.
I put my hands on a bunch of domains that will tie into my website "ocsteamer.com"
The business is called OC Steamer.
I think I got a pretty catchy name for the area...

RandyH

What does everyone think of "Quickie Carpet Cleaning" ? A guy that started his business when I did, we were co workers for a company that went out of business in the late 70's,. named his company that.I thought it was pretty dumb ,but he liked it .Mine is "Aglow" with the "o" as a sun. Was looking for a name that started with an "A" for advertising reasons. Quickie was gone quickley!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Walt said:
Adam,

Does the little light work? I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. Sort of like Starsky and Hutch. Get a call while you're driving, slam the light on top, jumping the hills, sideways around the corners, blowing through red lights.

I like it.

I have one on each side and they both work. I took them off last week so I could park in my garage. Too tall.

I saw my friend one night driving home and when he got to a country road I hit the lights. He pulled over in a hurry. I had a little fun with him. I won't do that again since I don't want to go to jail.

I turn them on when cleaning. I have had several walk ups from people seeing the lights. They make people take notice.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Adam wrote

I turn them on when cleaning. I have had several walk ups from people seeing the lights. They make people take notice.

Great Idea...bright enough for day work?

M

Mark Imbesi

AdamHale said:

BRILLIANT!!!
brilliant.jpg

Back
Top Bottom