Who has the best Shampoo brush for my 175?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"extra stiff" is right..
:mrgreen:

They last forever, we have some that are 30-years old. You can also send them in and have the put in new fibers when the old ones wear out.

$560.00 divided by 30-years is only $18.66 a year. :roll:

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
We have some similar easy glide carpet brushes, and the easy glide makes it idiot proof for the average consumer so they can't rip carpet fibers out. With your 10% Mikeysboard discount, a 17" brush would only be $73.94!!

PM if anybody is interested, or I can list your discount code here. Let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

For somebody who knows how to break in a quality nylon brush,

extra stiff is the correct brush.

Should be ~ $100 for 17" machine w/clutch plate.

Larry

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Mickey, take the adjusta glide all the way up and break it in on concrete. Try the glide set like 1/4 inch under the bristles. If that doesn't work and it is a 17 inch model, send it to me and I will break it in for you.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Mickey, take the adjusta glide all the way up and break it in on concrete. Try the glide set like 1/4 inch under the bristles. If that doesn't work and it is a 17 inch model, send it to me and I will break it in for you.

I agree, that brush should work fine if it's just barely showing the brushes. I had the same problem if it's adjusted to far in.

Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
I got my Adjust a Glide form Taf.

Nobody ever told me squat about breaking it in so it got sent back.

If Larry would be more direct in what he has to sell I wouldn't have to go to his site and hunk and peck around.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Depends on what you're doing. .028 nylon would be better for working on wool rugs. We used to use the Braun Brush rebuildable brushes but found that a Malish plastic brush would last long enough to equal the cost per use of the more expensive brush, and we didn't need the accurate shampoo dispersion of the Braun.

The procedure for breaking in a brush is here somewhere.

PS: Contrary to one of the marketing "advantages" of an adjustaglide brush, you do want the bristles to splay out somewhat, or the brush will have a tendency to stick and bloom the tips of cut-pile yarns.

Name
Eric Valentine
I use one of these from Powr-Flite:
Item Number: SF115 15" Nylon Showerfeed Shampoo Brush
15" Nylon Showerfeed Shampoo Brush

Grooved and channeled for even solution distribution. 1" plastic block to hold solution and feed it through the 1-3/4" bristles. Bristle Fill .022". Price does not include clutch plate. Order separately. All polydurene brushes have 5" center hole.

SF111.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom