Who has the latest and greatest earborg?

Bob Foster

I hate those things but I have to get one. What really works well for in a truck?

Motorola?
BlueAnt T1 or Q2?
Plantronics?

And I want it at carpet cleaners price too! :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_5302.jpg

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Jawbone!!!

I have the Jawbone Icon & its great...tons of awesome features etc...They have a new one called Era & that looks even better then mine...

http://www.jawbone.com/headsets/era/overview

NoiseAssassin® 3.0 with wind reduction
10mm wideband speaker (HD audio)
Automatic volume control
Voice announcements

it announces who is calling without you having to look at your phone, you can listen to music or in my case Howard Stern while driving\working with one ear open...

Tech specs http://www.jawbone.com/headsets/era/specs

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Who has the latest and greatest earborg?

Jim Nazarian said:
Jawbone!!!

I have the Jawbone Icon & its great...tons of awesome features etc...They have a new one called Era & that looks even better then mine...

http://www.jawbone.com/headsets/era/overview

NoiseAssassin® 3.0 with wind reduction
10mm wideband speaker (HD audio)
Automatic volume control
Voice announcements

it announces who is calling without you having to look at your phone, you can listen to music or in my case Howard Stern while driving\working with one ear open...

Tech specs http://www.jawbone.com/headsets/era/specs

I have to whole heartedly disagree. I have a jawbone icon and it is un-usable. It does have lots of cool features but it's noise cancellation is non-existant.

My plantronics voyager pro is the best I've used. It's a little big and goofy looking but it works great. I can even use it while working with the truck mount running in the background.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have used a lot of Bluetooth and live by them as I take all my own calls yet. The only one that is surviving and doing well for me currently is the Motorola finity. Best one I have had and will last in the hot sweaty environments. Trust me. I have a lot of them sitting on my desk and the has hands down been the best.

Mark Saiger

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Plantronics....I've had the same one for about 3 years...I busted it an superglued it back together and it still works. :shock:

Most comfortable...I forget I have it on.

Noise canceling

It can be paired with 2 different phones at the same time....only one call at a time though....Which every one rings first or you call out from.....Yes I have 2 paired most of the time.

And it makes me look really important. :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
How about the BlueAnt Q2?

This issue that I've had in the past with those types of bluetooths is staying on my ear. the plantronics just seems to sit pretty ...maybe because of where the weight of it is.

I bought the jawboner first because of how great everyone said it was....took it back the next day.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
tried the jawbone, and it sucked something fierce...never could get it to load with computer to update the cool stuff...

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN ... -txt-US-EN

Love this one....love the fact i can listen to music from my phone, or if i stream audio from the web, i can listen to that to while i work.....

havent tried the moto speak part of it yet

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My GPS will come through the ear piece if I let it. Happens during phone calls....so I don't like that at all.

Haven't tried the talk to text yet.

Side not....I can speak right into my phone and it will text pretty damn near word for word.......really cool. I didn't expect it to work that well.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The best earpiece you can get is one with a wire. Sound is clear, the earpiece is light, and they cost five bucks.

The bonus is you don't look like a dork wearing one.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The blueant Q2 would only last about 2 to 5 days while carpet cleaning. To heat and moisture sensitive. Some nice features but no durability. Motorola finity still has the others beat for me. The new jawbones have the same issues. Finity is very comfortable also.

Mark Saiger

Bob Foster

The Great Oz said:
The best earpiece you can get is one with a wire. Sound is clear, the earpiece is light, and they cost five bucks.

The bonus is you don't look like a dork wearing one.

I agree but I find the wire a PITA. That's what I'm using now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
After around 3 years with the plantronics I want to buy another one just to do it. Maybe there were some upgrades I didn't know about. lol

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Who has the latest and greatest earborg?

Brian R said:
After around 3 years with the plantronics I want to buy another one just to do it. Maybe there were some upgrades I didn't know about. lol

The newest voyager pro allows for streaming music.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom