Who has tried the Zipper Jr.?

Mikey P

Administrator
If Erik is a man of his word I'll be getting one to play with yesterday.

When I'm done with it we'll be auctioning it off here to pay for his banner ad.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Yill never give it up. It will be to you tomarow a week from shiteatinggrin You cant rush pefection. It has it's time and place. Late on delivery (that will be worth the wait) . If you don't Sell WE SEE THE TRUTH, :shock:

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
If Erik is a man of his word I'll be getting one to play with yesterday.

When I'm done with it we'll be auctioning it off here to pay for his banner ad.

Better make sure it has a water cut vac logo on it.

randy

Name
Randy
There are some very telling videos on the zipper on ytube. I'm very impressed with what I have seen & heard of the Zipper. This thing could end up changing our industry and making ERICK the new Cliff Munson. If I owned rotovac the Zipper would have already been purchased by rotovac.

Every Zipper should be shipped in a coffin to bury the rotovac in.

Ryan

The rotovac provides more agitation to the carpet. The Zipper does what? Dries it a little faster?

Sorry Eric but I can't wrap my mind around the cost.

Not to mention that the zipper won't work so well with a portable (I'm assuming) and portables make up most of the market.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ryan said:
The Zipper does what? Dries it a little faster?

You're missing it's biggest benefit: you can clean forward and back, doubling your speed. If your hot water can keep up, you can leave the valve open and just blast through a room. And yes, it does dry very fast with two holed GreenGlides on it. I demoed it at MF and was very inpressed with what it did on a trashed carpet hooked to a Judson TM.

Name
Nate W.
Ryan said:
The rotovac provides more agitation to the carpet. The Zipper does what? Dries it a little faster?

Sorry Eric but I can't wrap my mind around the cost.

Not to mention that the zipper won't work so well with a portable (I'm assuming) and portables make up most of the market.

Like they always say, Assumptions are the mother of all F***ups. They demoed one on the Mytee M-5 at Connections in LV. It did what it advertised. Of course the RV has more agitation, but also requires 1 more cord. The Zipper was originally built for commercial work, but has been refined to a broader spectrum. Which is the Zipper Jr. You'll put down and flush a hell of a lot more then the RV could ever do. Another tool in the tool box.

The price is a bit steep for me, I don't clean that much to justify the cost. Do you remember when the Airpath was 9bones for one? Support small businesses.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I sure enjoy the video on the home page every time I see it, I think it's because it makes it look so easy w/ it that will save me a lot of time and back strain from what I currently do.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The thing I miss most about cleaning are the toys. I loved getting something new and trying it out.

The Zipper looks like a great wand if you need production time. I would have bought one when I was cleaning.
I've seen the vids...never got to demo one...but was very impressed from what I saw.

Plus, I haven't heard of any negative reviews at all from someone who purchased one.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Mikey can borrow thumbs all day long on his review or anybody else's. It's a manual wand and the price is insane.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I'd love one. Can't afford it. Well, can afford it, but the boss man is losing faith in me and every day I get the suspicion more and more that I am training my replacement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom