Who here is going to Pembertonfest?

Mikey P

Administrator
Unless I jump off a 50 story building due to the upcoming depression, I'll be there in full Technicolor.

What say we have us all a good ol' fashion ho' down the night before.
Freddy and meAt say they will come and supply the Vino.

Can I expect 20 MBers to show?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
it's only 5 hours away, maybe i'll hitch a ride with JB. depends if i need to work tho, for me work has to come 1st that time of year.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Im coming,John Tuseo,hopefully j coveillo ,rob lyons and ron pantelas...back to work bye...

M

Mark Imbesi

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make every attempt to be there, especially if MeAt is bringing the vino.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian Robison said:
What do the festivaties include?

it's a one day event, Brian.
There will be several speakers on various topics (not sure who or what the topics will be this year)
there will be plenty vendors/manufactures with booths set up inside and shinny new TMs to gawk at outside.

Food is catered and tasty
lots of prizes and give-a-ways
Discounts on chems
Freebie samples from many of the manufactures

and just a good time to kick back and BS with peeps

..L.T.A.

Greenie

Bring on the WinterFest!

What most don't know....

This single day "super customer appreciation day" is the Standard in the Industry, all Distributors could take a page or two from the Pemberton playbook. I know many have already.

It's excellently organized and staffed, by far my favorite to attend as a vendor, I just wished we had a bigger GG team to give 300+ cleaners personal attention.

It starts very early, and is guaranteed to be frozen cold, I love it coming out from Cali in our slowest period, next time, we will come earlier and stay later, touring PA is beautiful.

Don't miss the cheese and wine table...how many CADs have that much class?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i'll be there, i was there last year also. was awsome. a must to go to if you can.

Mikey i will look forward to meeting you.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If ya'll are having a big woop-tee-doo shindig Friday, I might drive down just to watch all you drUnks make fools of yourselves :mrgreen:

you party hounds planing to hole up in Monnrowville, or the thriving metropolis of McKeesport?

regardless, I plan to be there that Saturday morning

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom