Who here is going to Pembertonfest?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
The event sounds like a lot of fun, but PA in January...................... :shock:

The fairways are never greener at that time around here. Maybe it could be moved to some sunshine and actually enjoy going outside.

M

Mark Imbesi

meAt said:
If ya'll are having a big woop-tee-doo shindig Friday, I might drive down just to watch all you drUnks make fools of yourselves :mrgreen:

you party hounds planing to hole up in Monnrowville, or the thriving metropolis of McKeesport?

regardless, I plan to be there that Saturday morning

..L.T.A.

I'll be driving in Friday afternoon and leave Sunday.

R

R W

I'll be there. Hell, I won the grand Prize last year.....a ProCaps machine and a few cases of encap. The Pembertons are the best at what they do.

I'm about 1 1/2 hours away. The weather may be nice 30's - 40's....or it can be 10*. You never know.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I go if marty goes but I'll have to also have the travel and lodging expenses paid.

It would be really great if Danny and ODIN go, the rest of you can suck ass.

Mikey P

Administrator
And if any of you free loaders think your getting in free, you better buy some interlink crap from Jim before the event.

other wise you'll be standing out in the cold.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks Mike, but it doesn't have to be that way:

1.You don't have to be a customer to attend, but I need you to contact me personally so that I can register you as my guest. This program is for our customers, but I always have room for my friends.

2. We sell several lines that are not a part of Interlink as well. We enjoy the relationship, but also offer products outside of Interlink, such as those by Masterblend, as well as 3M Scotchgard.

I don't want to sell here in the Clean Room, but felt this was the best place to clarify Mike's generous statement.

John Watson

Mikey, your big head and dumb ass will not have the pleasure of my attendance at PembertonFest. Lee and Jim, Thanks for the invite, you are both my Idols and considered dear friends of mine, just happen to live outside my driving range. So rest be assured, you guys will have lots to eat... I just hope some of you can inplant some of the ideas they are sharing with you.. And if I did buy a Vortex or two it would take a month to drive them home and I don't have enough money to pay for the fuel too. Besides my 20 year old Jem unit sucks an squirts just fine.

Maybe I should fly in just to piss you off, Huh Mikey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom