Who here uses the PowerBug?

JoeO

Name
Joe Orcutt
I actually have a barely used doodle scrub for sale if anyone is interested. We only do stores that we have maintained for years so we don't have bad edges to deal with anymore and we aren't taking on any more new vct work. My number is 4407851545 and name is Joe...I'm a lurker lol

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
did you hire them based on price?

did you hire them blind without knowing anything about their work or biz?

..L.T.A.
Money is never a factor for me on this topic

Ive been dealing with this business the whole 18years I’ve been in this industry. He gives me thousands of dollars in Cc jobs every year. It’s his employee that screwed it up. When I told him to tell his employee not to come back, he didn’t want to fix it himself. So the responsibility came back and bit me.

No more subcontracting for me. I’ll just tell them who to call. It’s not worth the money to risk this crap happening again, unless I have employees under me to do the work

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Money is never a factor for me on this topic

Ive been dealing with this business the whole 18years I’ve been in this industry. He gives me thousands of dollars in Cc jobs every year. It’s his employee that screwed it up. When I told him to tell his employee not to come back, he didn’t want to fix it himself. So the responsibility came back and bit me.

No more subcontracting for me. I’ll just tell them who to call. It’s not worth the money to risk this crap happening again, unless I have employees under me to do the work
Work out a referral schedule $20.00, $50.00, $100.00, $250.00. It's got to be worth something and it cost him nothing to get the work.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom