Who impressed you? ... Pssst, please....who disappointed you is better

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Holy Jesus.....see Larr she was talkin to every body except me....

Find me a post of me talkin to her let's say after that tattoo and I'll kiss yor ass on the court house steps...
And give you an hour to draw a crowd. ...
SMART ASS!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Holy Jesus.....see Larr she was talkin to every body except me....

Find me a post of me talkin to her let's say after that tattoo and I'll kiss yor ass on the court house steps...
And give you an hour to draw a crowd. ...
SMART ASS!!!
IF you want to kiss Larry's, just ask him if he minds. No need in making up this trumped up game of it.

Ohh and NO we ain't room in Scottsdale either.
:winky:

lol

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
post it!! Sorry Adam.. lol

Unless it's real bad, but I don't remember it..
What the heck are you talking about?
Zee, what ARE you talking about?

Please send me the photo if you can find it.

Hahaha it's cool guys don't worry... Luckily, Fred removed the picture and I don't have a screenshot. (I wouldn't post it anyways)

Good thing, Adam is a nice guy, so hopefully nobody will get back at him with a screenshot.
(it was the poor man in his diapers)

http://mikeysboard.com/threads/i-got-a-new-helper.278992/

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Hahaha it's cool guys don't worry... Luckily, Fred removed the picture and I don't have a screenshot. (I wouldn't post it anyways)

Good thing, Adam is a nice guy, so hopefully nobody will get back at him with a screenshot.
(it was the poor man in his diapers)

http://mikeysboard.com/threads/i-got-a-new-helper.278992/

Yes I took a picture years ago of an old man in a diaper that was trying to help us pull hose as we cleaned an elderly care facility.
My father ( 85 ) has moved in with us for the last 2.5 years. It has been an eye opening experience to old age and the devastating effects of dementia. I should have never taken a picture of the old guy. It was very funny at the time and he was a crack up. Talked with us for over an hour. After the hour he came running out of his room in a diaper and yelled " come back and see me next week". That is when I took the picture and posted it because he was such a funny guy. I understand how it was taken wrong and I would never do that again.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Yes I took a picture years ago of an old man in a diaper that was trying to help us pull hose as we cleaned an elderly care facility.
My father ( 85 ) has moved in with us for the last 2.5 years. It has been an eye opening experience to old age and the devastating effects of dementia. I should have never taken a picture of the old guy. It was very funny at the time and he was a crack up. Talked with us for over an hour. After the hour he came running out of his room in a diaper and yelled " come back and see me next week". That is when I took the picture and posted it because he was such a funny guy. I understand how it was taken wrong and I would never do that again.

I know. We've all done regrettable things.
It's also a lesson for all of us.

Reactions: Mikey P

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
WOW.....what a day.....
Sunday afternoon massacre at the MB corral. ...
You guys all jus kill me.....
No really....

Yor Killin me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom