Who is a more valuble asset to this Board?

Who is a more valuble asset to this Board?

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty or Chuck.

These two girls have been battling it out behind the scenes and wasting my time like you would not believe. I feel like I have to side with Marty because his demands are not unreasonable. Chuck is not to use the name "Chucky" because Marty feels he is taunting him with the doll/stalker reference and not to post crap in the Clean Room. While Chuck wants Marty removed as a Admin because he feels he broke the Liars,cheats and thief rule.

Fun facts:
Marty is an Admin here which means he moves threads, edits, comments and actually has conversations regarding CCing topics. Marty has a firm and realistic grasp of his position here.
Chuck is a Supportive Member here. He picks on people, posts jokes and never comments on CCIng topics. Chuck believes that he is a more valuable member to the community here because he attends events, buys drinks and tells a good dick joke.

With out going into detail I'm gonna let the audience here voice their opinion.

Does anyone want to buy a bulletin board?
Both of these hanna montana homos are included in the package.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
is *** up for sale ..or is it this one and does it come with a pos ford

as for the two little boys....one cant turn a key and the other has to go far far away to get laid...why would you want to lose either of them ....they make the rest of us losers look like gods

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
like my 8 grade teacher told me after he defined me as an asset to the class.

Two asses is a set

G

Mikey P said:
Marty or Chuck.

These two girls have been battling it out behind the scenes and wasting my time like you would not believe. I feel like I have to side with Marty because his demands are not unreasonable. Chuck is not to use the name "Chucky" because Marty feels he is taunting him with the doll/stalker reference and not to post crap in the Clean Room. While Chuck wants Marty removed as a Admin because he feels he broke the Liars,cheats and thief rule.

Fun facts:
Marty is an Admin here which means he moves threads, edits, comments and actually has conversations regarding CCing topics. Marty has a firm and realistic grasp of his position here.
Chuck is a Supportive Member here. He picks on people, posts jokes and never comments on CCIng topics. Chuck believes that he is a more valuable member to the community here because he attends events, buys drinks and tells a good dick joke.

With out going into detail I'm gonna let the audience here voice their opinion.

Does anyone want to buy a bulletin board?
Both of these hanna montana homos are included in the package.
Marty has a firm and realistic grasp on something :D that I am sure of.
Marty-what did Mike have for dinner last night?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I propose a Steel Cage Death Match......

TWO WALK IN
ONE WALKS OUT....

ONLY IN THE RUBBER ROOM!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:
I propose a Steel Cage Death Match......

TWO WALK IN
ONE WALKS OUT....

ONLY IN THE RUBBER ROOM!

There you go bob...battle of the witless.

Start a thread that only Marty and Chuckhead can post in...delete all other posts
You can name the thread the above mentioned title or maybe Tweedle dee and Tweedle Dumfuck.

Yay.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
My money is on Marty!! :lol: He can just delete Chucky's posts as he goes!! :mrgreen:

hogjowl

Idiot™
The only two suppliers I have ever done business with who regret doing so with me are Joe Brister and Terri.

That should tell you a lot.

Name names if there are any others, Terri, and give them the opportunity to speak up.

G

The only mod/admin I have a problem or has a problem with me (that I know of) is mardi......

That should tell you a lot.

While Chuck wants Marty removed as a Admin because he feels he broke the Liars,cheats and thief rule.

So why does this only work for Suppliers, Manufactures and Competing BB's ?

With out a doubt "Little Lord Fauntleroy" (aka Marty) has broken this rule.

Marty got big headed when you gave him the keys to the junior VP bathroom and now that he has the keys to the castle he's been out of control deleting threads.

I know for fact that Chuck laid off "Little Lord Fauntleroy" just ask Mike asked him too but that was not good enough and banned him again.

I say leave it all alone and have "Little Lord Fauntleroy" got a set of balls and some thicker skin so we can all move on.

-JB-

Name
JB
Chuck has been more than generous on many occasions

as w/many others here, more than most know.

I refuse to answer on the grounds of IDGAS.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Marty is a carpet cleaner who supports his whole clan with his business and desperately needs any little clues and tips that he can get to keep his little biz sailing in smooth waters - he also appears ( for some strange reason ) to get a perverse kick out pretending to be a pig farmer with no manners who keeps his wife in the kitchen.
It is not really hard to grasp why he is addicted to this place.

Chucky is an expert at reading the wind and at leaping from one side to the other of a narrow vessel full of drunks in choppy seas. He can be seen holding up the mast or wiping seagull shit off the hand rail and then picking his nose. He does not clean any carpet and supports only his wife who is stored in a closet.
I can't imagine why he bothers to come here.

In both cases, as near as I can tell, each man's best friend is a dog.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If Marty goes I go........He is one of the few sane ones that keep me here........................

Bob Foster

Jim Martin said:
If Marty goes I go........He is one of the few sane ones that keep me here........................

You're only sticking up for him because he makes you feel wanted. Who else calls you with the how-to vortex questions. Certainly not Cooper.

:lol: :p

Mike Draper

That's like saying, "Mike, I want you to pick which model of EZ truck mount you prefer". WTF.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Bob Foster said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1qckxqwo]If Marty goes I go........He is one of the few sane ones that keep me here........................

You're only sticking up for him because he makes you feel wanted. Who else calls you with the how-to vortex questions. Certainly not Cooper.

:lol: :p[/quote:1qckxqwo]

LOL.......He don't even call me anymore....once again I am the red headed bastard step child and cast to the side..................

Cameron1

admiralclean said:
If that were true, I would have been deleting your posts right and left.

And Gods knows those lap dog posts should be the first to go

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom