Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
"steve would never put up a picture like this"

You are right, Terry. But I might look! (She is a little chunky for my tastes.)

Island Boy

PS Well, Mike, it shows the bent of this board when Brevik can buy votes just by posting a scantily clad female. I expected better of Chavez, though ...

Well, upon reflection, I guess not. I'll bet his senora is still giving him the cold shoulder since his very own water damage ruined her romantic "date night".

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
harryhides said:
what matters is what he teaches - simply put - "buyer beware AND seller beware". The internet has made the life of the snake-oil salesman much more difficult. Like many others here, I learned a lot from SFS (took it 3 times ) and anyone that is considering taking his class can easily query many other's who have taken his class. No need to buy any product or class, blind - those days are gone for board members and THAT is a good thing.

I agree with Harry on this subject.

It is the questioning of vendors that make Terry valuable to the board.

Larry

leesenter

I go with Odin.
Can't remember a siingle post written by Mr. Toburen
I can remember dozens by Terje.

Mikey P

Administrator
Just wait ti'll Brevix gets the Electric truck mount in fill production and he has a dozen units sitting on a shelf.

You'll see a whole new side to my good pal.

That chubby little Viking has salesmanship skills like you wouldn't believe...

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Steve Toburen and sfs Jan 2007 gave me the blue print to be 40% up in sales this year. Always like the input on the board. Just curious has steve ever posted without a PS?

Thank you
Score 100

Odin, I haven't met but his contributions i always try to read(yes his posts are quite opposite to steves in both ideolgy and length) I like the wit and contrarian view point.
I finally came accross fels naphta in a store last week and bought some. Today while working on an olefin carpet in a massage training center i ran out of rust remover, so I tried fels naphta and it disappeared, then tried it a number of other spots - amazing.
Thank you
Score 100

R

Ramon Allones

Voté por Terje. Él es un gran individuo. Tengo gusto de él mucho.

Larry Cobb said:
harryhides said:
what matters is what he teaches - simply put - "buyer beware AND seller beware". The internet has made the life of the snake-oil salesman much more difficult. Like many others here, I learned a lot from SFS (took it 3 times ) and anyone that is considering taking his class can easily query many other's who have taken his class. No need to buy any product or class, blind - those days are gone for board members and THAT is a good thing.

I agree with Harry on this subject.

It is the questioning of vendors that make Terry valuable to the board.

Larry

I give a brother, an amen on that!

Name
Evets
I think all the Guru bashing by Brevik is just a set up. My guess is he's been working on a marketing course of his own, soon to be released, and has been tearing down the competition to increase sales.

If it's possible, I would like to order a copy now.
And if there is a monthly subscription,where do I send the money?

Name
Ron lippold
Well I think i will walk the fence on this one. While Steve T is a great man that has a great orginization behind him, he has a definite agenda. The course that he puts on is top notch. There are a thousand books out there that say the same thing more or less. So a guy either finds it him self or he goes to a great school.

While on the other hand as many of us know T has a different way of passing on value. Once the wall is down he would do anything for a guy he liked. I have learned valuable info from T Not available in books. With T you better look at the fine print.

They are both great people with 2 ways of getting to the same place.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Besides the occasional Odin has helped me everytime I have asked. Personally Odin has been a great help.

Steve T has been great at dispensing advice but I wouldn't call him a snake oil salesman. I have read him bashing his own companies products and recommend someone elses if it were try better. He doesn't tow the company line to make sales. Unlike some people at bridgepoint.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Well, if it has to be one or the other.... It was nice knowing you Steve. Please, take the banner ad with you when you go.

Your friend,

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom