Who is your customer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Your equal with the same size home, bank account and lifestyle?

Or....?

and more importantly, is this the demographic you want?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Do you get renters willing to pay your rates?

Rare for us
Renters are often looking for the cheapest deal. I don't do a lot of move out cleans. I have a couple of property managers that refer me and some do book. I have several buildings where they automatically take it out of their damage deposit. They can't force them to use me but most of the time, it's the easier way. That way, scheduling and payment is left up to the management company.

Reactions: Joseph225
F

FB7777

Your equal with the same size home, bank account and lifestyle?

BCE584B1-D0E7-4E9C-BA0F-2368736090FD.jpeg

Ron K

Never chased the move in move out market. Most landlord/PM's didn't
care much about quality cleaning and only wanted a receipt. In that case I'd tell the tenant to call
the Val-pak Co's and buy the cheapest receipt possible. The ones who would benefit from our quality would be the next tenant. Unless of course I was referred by the landlord which did happen ocassionally.

F

FB7777

The majority here in NV...

Scruz?

Multi millionaires and above.
On the coasts, a one millionaire doesnt mean much... average home we clean out here is over $750k but fixer uppers go for $400k in my area

if I was to guess, I’d say I’m a 90% compared to my customers , people blow their money in really stupid ways on a daily basis

like paying me $600 to clean some tile and rugs 😂

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
On the coasts, a one millionaire doesnt mean much... average home we clean out here is over $750k but fixer uppers go for $400k in my area

if I was to guess, I’d say I’m a 90% compared to my customers , people blow their money in really stupid ways on a daily basis

like paying me $600 to clean some tile and rugs 😂
I wouldn't pay it. I'm too cheap. A plumber, electrician ok but carpet cleaner. I'm asking friends who is good but cheap. 😳

F

FB7777

I wouldn't pay it. I'm too cheap. A plumber, electrician ok but carpet cleaner. I'm asking friends who is good but cheap. 😳
Neither would I... my Son is amazed what we get paid. Told him not to tell any of his friends 😀

the reason I got in was when I had a janitorial account that needed their carpet cleaned , they asked me to do it so I got a bid from a local Serv pro . Back in 1988, they charged $340 and were there for less than an hour using a 175 and bonnets

I was getting $300 to clean the place monthly 😳

💡moment

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't mean to shade the industry either. I believe we deliver value, to clients by extending the life and improving the appearance of their furnishings. As well as providing a cleaner indoor environment.

It's just from the inside I look the effort and resources it takes and I'm not paying $500-$600.00

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

I don't mean to shade the industry either. I believe we deliver value, to clients by extending the life and improving the appearance of their furnishings, as well as providing a cleaner indoor environment.

It's just from the inside I look the effort and resources it takes and I'm not paying $500-$600.00
It’s just in our nature... I bought a large air compressor to blow out my irrigation years ago cause I refused to pay someone $75 to winterize

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
It’s just in our nature... I bought a large air compressor to blow out my irrigation years ago cause I refused to pay someone $75 to winterize
Yeah. A local plumber charges $325 to jet my sewer line (the length of the house and out to the tank). I was glad for his work and observed him carefully. Once upon a time I was a plumber, so I’m not squeemish.
I then bought a jetting kit with tips and 100’ slick hose for about $150. It works beautifully with my pressure washer and paid for itself the first time. It is unlikely to stand up to daily or weekly use like his, but for a once-a-year clean out it will be wonderful.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah. A local plumber charges $325 to jet my sewer line (the length of the house and out to the tank). I was glad for his work and observed him carefully. Once upon a time I was a plumber, so I’m not squeemish.
I then bought a jetting kit with tips and 100’ slick hose for about $150. It works beautifully with my pressure washer and paid for itself the first time. It is unlikely to stand up to daily or weekly use like his, but for a once-a-year clean out it will be wonderful.
It’s not just once a year buddy.
I’ve heard about your MIL

• Haha
Reactions: Old Coastie

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Carpet cleaning- Affluent people, with discretionary income. Those that prefer to pay for services they can rely on, even when it cost more that budget alternatives.

Fire, water, mold, were everyone and anyone that needed and were willing to pay for our service.
I forgot...
.what is the name of yor bidness?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom