Who knows with out a doubt that they will be here?

G

I'll be there...

Gotta make sure 'fOSter da sUPer dOOper sHill' doesn't skew the numbers to make the juDSon win..

There will be a juDSon machine there, no?.

-JB-

Name
JB
Well considering I get FREE AIRFARE! (tattoo), as long as Mikey let's me crash in his garage, I'm good. :wink:

Lora Olson

Since my marriage is more important than Mikefest ...I'm staying home!! : P But I'm letting John hang out with all of you guys! Damn...I'm a GREAT WIFE!! 8)

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I'm in. I'll even try to talk Jenny into making the trip. People will talk to me when she is with me.

Scott Warrington

G

I'm in if one condition is met.

1. There are kegs there like last year all day every day but this year we buck up for a kegerator so they stay cold and carbinated the whole time. I'm willing to take on this challenge, hopefully with some help from Darren Lumpkin and Bevmo.

Mikey P

Administrator
ODIN said:
Gee what does it cost to rent the grange for a day?

does Mickey buy the pizza?

does Mickey buy the beer?

but wait if you sit through Gaspers infomerical you get 4 gallons of scotch guard.

Hell I just might drive 16 hours just for that alone.

T

The Grange cost about 60 bucks a day.

Most likely Blue LINE will buy pizza again, BRC will buy the Snausages and I'll buy the paper plates. If you're nice I'll let give you a t shirt to use as a napkin.

I'll be there....including the extra day for Craig's class.

I'll bring my beeatch Tom (BTW, Tom, what the hell is a "Yatch")

Fred Homan

Your Buddy Frrred just booked, airfare too....PAID! even for Craigs class. See you soon Mikey!

Fred

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom