Who makes this?

Walt

sprayer_big.jpg

I have this sprayer. It works pretty well, especially with an upgraded DeWalt battery. The problem with this model is the feet need to be re-enforced. It leaks at the bottom of the tank.

Where can I get a new tank? Local disty doesn't carry them any longer.

G

Why don't you use some resin to repair it?? I have seen it before just can't remember where? Sorry wasn't a big help. I think it was some off brand porty company.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Walt said:
sprayer_big.jpg

I have this sprayer. It works pretty well, especially with an upgraded DeWalt battery. The problem with this model is the feet need to be re-enforced. It leaks at the bottom of the tank.

Where can I get a new tank? Local disty doesn't carry them any longer.

Call Shawn Forythe
he might still have one of those sprayers in stock

a long the same lines as Rickie, I'm curious, have you tried marine epoxy inside and out to stop the leaks?

..L.T.A.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I believe Hydro-force makes them but they have been discontinued for the new Omni. Some suppliers still have some parts for them and a vacuum store online has a few. Good luck patching that hole. Try some Goop and put the feet back on as it is useless without them.

John Watson

Walt, I have a lower part of that sprayer, The upper part too, but it was their first try at copying the Multi Sprayer and it had a sealed battery and charger in the top and didn't work worth a damn. Batts been dead at least 10-12 years Whats it worth to you? email me.

Name
Nate W.
I actually have the replacement bottoms for this sprayer. A guy wanted a couple but never did come down to pay for them and pick them up. It's still in the box. Lmk walt.

Walt

I've fixed it with Goop about 4 or 5 times - and then it will spring a pin hole leak. Very embarrassing, especially if you don't notice right off.

It's a bad design. The weight of the thing is too much for the thickness of the bottom. The edges crush and wear. Other than that I like the sprayer.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
As far I as I know you can still get the bottoms from Interlink

Here are the part #'s

Tank Assembly NS110
Cover NS114
Tray NS112

Go to Interlinksupply.com and enter those part's in the search bar.

Walt

Thanks,

I didn't realize it was an interlink product.

Walt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom