Who needs a 723 sqft master bedroom?

Name
Jeff T
Today, we cleaned a home with a HUGE master bedroom.
Between the room, and walk-in closet, it was 723 sqft...

That room alone, was invoiced at 263$.

My wife, helper, said ‘wouldn’t this be nice’....

Yeah, it would only take you 30-40 minutes to vacuum it properly....

No thanks. Unless we were wealthy enough to hire out the house cleaning on a daily basis...

F

FB7777

Mine is 864 sq feet above my garage

not “needed” but it has room for my Marshall Half stack and 5 guitars , a sitting area for my wife and a king size bed 😃

67ED82B2-FDBA-41A8-98BA-26C56407CF03.jpeg

Name
Jeff T
Eggzactly

nobody “needs” to eat 3000 plus calories a day either .... but previous fests have shown me that caloric frivolity is a daily staple

nobody “needs” to pay for carpet cleaning either

be grateful for this abundance
Point well taken Fred..

Reactions: FB7777
Name
Jeff T
Audio Gear?

Watcha got?
I switch between 2 solid state amps, PASS INT250, and a Coda CSiB. My current sources are Roon, and when I use CD’s, an OPPO UDP 205. Speakers are a set of custom made stand mounts, built by a company called Funk Audio, 6.1p. Or a set of Kef R900 towers, or a pair of vintage Tannoy Oxford golds... the loom is wireworld...
I’ve been searching for the right tube amp,(integrated), but am not opposed to getting separates....

Ive been curious about Atmasphere, and a few others...

If I could afford it, I’d love a pair of Jadis JA200 mono blocks..

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I switch between 2 solid state amps, PASS INT250, and a Coda CSiB. My current sources are Roon, and when I use CD’s, an OPPO UDP 205. Speakers are a set of custom made stand mounts, built by a company called Funk Audio, 6.1p. Or a set of Kef R900 towers, or a pair of vintage Tannoy Oxford golds... the loom is wireworld...
I’ve been searching for the right tube amp,(integrated), but am not opposed to getting separates....

Ive been curious about Atmasphere, and a few others...

If I could afford it, I’d love a pair of Jadis JA200 mono blocks..
Awesome, and some you mentioned I'm not familiar with.

I used to be an audiophile, but I am not as connected as I once was.

Here is what I have in my shop - McIntosh tube pre-amp tuner vintage 1966 (MX-110), 1966 McIntosh MC-240 tube stereo power amp, a pair of floor Cerwin Vega 15" drivers with mid and high in each cabinet, a pair of JBL 15" LE15A bass drivers, and Electro Voice horn mids and horn tweeters in these floor cabinets.

In the house, I have a Bob Carver solid state pre amp, with a 1200 watt power amp, Klipsch floor speakers, Velodyne 15" servo driven sub, and Technichs turntable.

I don't hear quite as well as I used to but I can still hear all of this when it is cranked up a bit. :cool:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I met a guy from an upper-end home services company at one of their client's homes. While we waited for the house manager, he said, "Who needs a 35,000 square foot house?" I said, "Apparently they do."

It was a good enough answer. We've been doing all of their cleaning work since.

My current sources are Roon, and when I use CD’s, an OPPO UDP 205
Guard that baby with your life. Sad what streaming and the acceptance of "high quality earbuds" has done to OPPO.

Name
Jeff T
Audio Gear?

Watcha got?

If I could afford it, I’d love a pair of Jaddis monoblocks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom