Who or what do you LOVE..

Mikey P

Administrator
in or about this industry?

Don't hold back on fear of being banned, belittled or bullied.

Most humorous answer wins a lovely door prize that somebody may or may not donate.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Mostly I love the sense of community & comraderie. As a former BDCCA Chapter President, I got to see just how much good we can do when we work together. I enjoy the fests & learning from all the guys that are more accoomplished in their businesses than myself as well as helping the occasional newb... Of course a few good natured insults traded in jest is fun at times. In case anyone was wondering, it is always all in a "good natured ribbing" context when the mean things come from me.

Bob Foster

I like that we help all the good guys here - the ones that help everyone else and I love how we give the bum's rush to the pooheads.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
are you sayin' that i got the gay for him........NAWW I'm jus saying that for someone that "i could see mysef ...killin"...
he's kinna grown on me......and reminds me of the old hippymetrosexualtreehuggerreacharoundtype days.....when I was in California so long ago.....

John Watson

I loves my Helen .........

and hopefully being able to help some of you

and I love being able to piss some of you off

Hey Numb knuts, you asked me to tell every one how they got that way,, OK

Sorry Paula

Lak a Nookie, I think it was something you cought when you went on vacation to the Islands

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Customers that order 3-4k worth of supplies every month and NEVER ask how much and get mad if I try to give them more then a discount on the shipping.

The friends I have made, the ones I can call and just laugh with like we where back in Junior high.

Watching people from the first time they step in the door wanting to start out on their own then a year later listening to their frustration with their first empoyee :lol: I always love listening then pointing out they where "that guy" not to long ago.

Having people that trust me and knowing I have earned it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
went to a local grand opening of a supplier on saturday in between jobs, he changed locations

spent most of the time talking to Walt and picking his brain and exchanging tips

makes carpet cleaning a little easier

Walt's set up sure is sweet

just making the customers day with a job well done

friends I have made

can make pretty good money also

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I love my 10 foot box truck, my Powermatic, my Hydrokinetic tool, my Greenhorn wand with hole glide, my Hydroforce, my battery Mutlisprayer, my Rotovac, and my 1970 Mach 1.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I love the home made apple pie that Jenny Leigh gave me last week.
She's an older lady that lives down the road from me and *thinks* I'm something special. :roll:

We've been cleaning her carpets since 1993

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I see the HATE thread is doing better then this one so... I love all the tools that make my job easier, faster, and more efficient.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I love not going to the same place every day and meeting all the different kinds of people. The freaky ones are the best and cat people are strange.

What I love the most is how much you can make if you work 5-6 days a week. ( not there yet)

hogjowl

Idiot™
Listen, big boy ... she's sitting here, right beside me, in her chair, as I type this. She's snoring like a sailor and I won't get a wink of sleep tonight if she wakes up enough to stumble into the bed room with me.

So, could you come and take her NOW?

John Watson

Marty, is that a swine in your voice???

Helen has cranked up her ol 66 Dayton chain saw with a 42 in bar, I remember well what the one sounded like I bought from Grainger back then, I just haven't figured out which one kicks harder when their cold and I try starting them...... :oops:

steve r

i love the lifestyle (i can afford to be a sugar daddy)

i love the hard work (that keeps everyone else from doing it and keeps me in shape)

i love appreciative customers (most are just fun to work for)

i hate unappreciative customers (some are just asses)

i hate the hard work (somedays just kicks my ass)

i hate worrying about where my next check is coming from (man when i start the week with nothing in the book)

Bob Foster

I love it when a customer keeps sending you to all her friends for carpet cleaning.

I love it when a customer calls me the next day and says you forgot your corner guards.

I love it better when a customer calls me the next day and say how nice her carpets look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom