Who runs MB Soap Free as a rinse?

I picked up a sample of soap free at mikefest. Should I run it as a rinse or use my hydroforce to lay it down and then rinse with some in my 5 gallon jug? I am a little concerned about using it though after reading this thread.

Prochem Axiom works great but is a bit more foamy than slurry Chris. Axiom is butyl free though.

CleanEvo

Chris Adkins said:
Mark I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but both my issues happened over the summer, May and August. Now I've got a busted flow meter as well it seems. That may be from the current batch. On an unrelated note, anyone try Prochem Axiom?

I've used Prochem Axiom for well over a year and have to say that it is very good, and the fact that it's green makes it excellent. I was having issues with chemical sensitivities to some pre-sprays and Axiom has never been an issue. I've tried others when given samples and go back to Axiom every time. I'm waiting to try Dirt Assassin Green, but it better be really good for me to switch.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Has anyone had any luck getting their product replaced?

I bought 2 pails of Soap free on 12-16-2009 so I call MasterBlend & left a voice mail for Mark a couple of weeks ago & followed up with an email but I haven't heard anything....not a peep!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom