Who says you can't.....

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Who says you can't have full blown service monster on your android phone? Oh did I mention you can do it for free?

Sorry about the crappy pic, took it with my wife's crappy phone but you get the idea.

0622111826_2.jpg

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Search "team viewer" on android market and install the app, then go to http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx and the download link for your pc is on the front page. It takes about 5 minutes to set it up. You are basically using your phone to access and operate your PC.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
joey895 said:
You are basically using your phone to access and operate your PC.

I've been doing the same thing for the last 6 months with my iPad, problem is that it is just too slow, and personally I would get tired of the small screen on a cell (I'm tired of looking at the small screen even on the iPad), if there's no way around it's good to have that for the very least, it sucks that they still have not come up w/ a solution to this other than saying wait till next year......as I mentioned to Brian in another thread, I just take my office laptop in the truck w/ a laptop stand and an air card, works awesome this way so far.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't understand why the Ipads etc. don't have Internet Explorer on them....I'm not a techy guy like that so maybe I'm missing something?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim Bethel said:
Their web browser is called Safari Brian.

I understand that.....but service monster works on IE only as of right now.

Seems to me like you should be able to use what every browser you want to a certain extent.

Like regular computers.

Walt

Brian R said:
[quote="Jim Bethel":2by5oy14]Their web browser is called Safari Brian.

Seems to me like you should be able to use what every browser you want to a certain extent.

Like regular computers.[/quote:2by5oy14]

Simple. Microsoft stopped upgrading IE for Mac several years ago. Safari was so much better that no one used it anyway.

Service Monster made a website that will only run on one browser - which is unfortunate

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Brian R said:
[quote="Jim Bethel":23a0bu00]Their web browser is called Safari Brian.

Like regular computers.[/quote:23a0bu00]

Because IE is Microsoft product. iPad is Apple.

Apple wants to distinguish itself from MS. That would be kinda hard to do if they gave in and accepted that MS's products were superior to their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom