Who sells orange 2.5" vacuum hose?

Mikey P

Administrator
By still means please support those that support this board.

Bristor might charge you.99 less if you jerk him off on his forum but Olson will make it up to you in Jelly Bellies

Able 1

Name
Keith
Probably closer to $99.00 difference any color hose you want(at least from interlink in Illinois), that's a lot of Jelly bellies!! I buy stuff from John also, so don't get your panties in a bunch..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Correction: I bought 100' and saved no less then $100, so $50.00 on a 50ft'er..

Mikey P

Administrator
John sells it for 189.
Joe sells it for 126 which is cost..

I have you wonder why zero profit unless he makes it up on shiping and handling

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I don't know what math joe uses but the math that I learned in school says I'd go out of buisness very very fast selling things at cost. I price products the same as everyone else well everyone that has a store and a shop that not ony has the parts you need when you need them but employees that can trouble shoot your problems over the phone and help get you back up and running. Those guys aren't free but your phone calls usually are. Now if someone can convince my guys they don't need to get paid a wage that supports them and their families and they don't need 401ks or insurance or if your ok with order takers instead of trouble shooters maybe I can sell stuff at cost too...:)

Able 1

Name
Keith
Not sure how he does it but shipping was less from him then it would have been from Interlink Illinois which is like 60(?) miles from me..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nothing joe does makes sense I think he does it to feed some sense or need to be loved...kind of like the kid that everyone hated behind their backs but got kept around because he paid for everything...either way he is buying false friendships because every single one of you that buy from him would jump ship if he started charging like any reasonable and responsible buisness did. it is sad really...

Name
Steve Lawrence
hey Dave Yoakum,

Hi Dave,
Have you tried that hose from Green Chalet? I want to support board suppliers but their deal is really good and I'm considering them if the hose is top notch. I'd want the welded on cuffs.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you're going 2.5 I'd really make sure it is a FLEX hose. The black lined 2" hose used to be the stiffest I've ever used. The "Super" flex hoses I've seen all have a light blue lining
Be a bugger if that black lining made it really stiff!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

SamIam

Name
sam miller
John sells it for 189.
Joe sells it for 126 which is cost..

I have you wonder why zero profit unless he makes it up on shiping and handling

Which is cost? is it? do You stock and sell hose now too? I'm sure its not a 100% marked up but if Joe makes his $25.00 to $30.00 a pop he's happy. I just think its funny people get so bent Joe has some good products at a great price period.

The reason He cant afford a banner ad! He wants to keep his costs low. Its his business model. Does Joe read posts and give people crap for what they say Ya.

I personally find it funny.

I'll get a reply from some other broke dick cleaner saying ERRRR You drunk again?

Yup just ripped, got go play some video games peace out.

Ps I understand every one has a business model so protecting it is what its all about, I just get tired of hearing Mikey this Rob that and Joe this but at least You guys are being talked about. Thanks to everyone for all the help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom