Who turned the lights off

Bjorn

strange December very slow and the closer it gets to Christmas hummmmmmmm

Becker

Name
Becker
Did 3 houses today, all had trees up.

But yes, Dec is not a banner month of me.

But I will only work 10 days in Dec.... 7 more to go till 10 days off and hit it hard in 2011

green guy

Dec/Jan are huge inspection months in hotels. Res does slow a bit for us as well. If all goes well like last year we could see about $30,000 between 5 properties. I have said it before and Ill sayit again tap into it. Create an industry specific marketing message andset up some demo's. Odin you are a creator can you get to anyMarriott or Hilton products? Jan is a month for new budgets in the comm. cleaning game and Dec is when they need to write off. Occupancy is low ITS THE PERFECT STORM!!

green gurl

Yea they wont pay bet 18-23 a sqft.
Try it some time its fun being a problem solver for these people.
Great rates when I travel.

Step up branding and win!

My openimg lineto Patel is call some on else!!!!!!!!!!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
If you wore a Sari, Stephanie, I think that you just might be able to fool Patel into thinking that you're a relative and help him to open up his wallet a tad to maybe 6 cents a sq.

green gurl

harryhides said:
If you wore a Sari, Stephanie, I think that you just might be able to fool Patel into thinking that you're a relative and help him to open up his wallet a tad to maybe 6 cents a sq.

I actually own a couple and I have real Indian bridal jewelry... I have loved India since I was a little girl! My dream is to one day open up an orphanage over there...

harryhides

Name
Tony
green gurl said:
harryhides said:

I actually own a couple and I have real Indian bridal jewelry... I have loved India since I was a little girl! My dream is to one day open up an orphanage over there...

Interesting, did you ever live there ?
If you are not used to living in a developing country, it will be quite a culture shock and take some getting used to. Average speed of truckers hauling stuff across India is 12 mph !
I'd love to go visit Nepal and Bhutan plus Kashmir if peace ever comes to that place.
Lots of parenting work to be done here in the meantime............

green gurl

harryhides said:
green gurl said:
harryhides said:

Interesting, did you ever live there ?
If you are not used to living in a developing country, it will be quite a culture shock and take some getting used to. Average speed of truckers hauling stuff across India is 12 mph !
I'd love to go visit Nepal and Bhutan plus Kashmir if peace ever comes to that place.
Lots of parenting work to be done here in the meantime............
No... Never lived in India... I spent a summer in Mexico... Remodeling an orphanage.... No electricity, no air condition... It was tough, but you get used to it pretty quickly. I have been to a few different countries on missions... I love it!!! I would have joined the peace Corp... But I got something way better( my first born)!!! When my girls get older we will prolly spend some summers overseas doing mission work... It's a great experience and I want my children to truly be grateful for the life they have been blessed with!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom