Who wants an IPAD?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Last month, Dusty Roberts ran an IPAD contest. He hooked up with Howard Partridge to give away not only an IPad but a full package of Howard's marketing strategries as well.

Here is the deal, Dusty thought he was giving away a IPAD 3G WIFI 64Gb, but he had purchased only the 64 Gb WIFI ready IPAd. Still an amazing gagdet that will work anywhere there is an available WIFI connection.

So to correct the mistake, Dusty is selling the 64 Gb IPad to the first person who wants it. It still includes all of the Howard partridge marketing information, as a full digital copy of the round table.

If you are interested Check out the email!!

These thing are trulypoweful tools.

You are getting this e-mail because you subscribed to it at RugBadger.com, the RugHub.com or because
you're one of Dusty's clients. You may unsubscribe at anytime by using the link at the bottom of this email.
**********************************************************************************************

David,

Remember a little while ago when I had a contest to give away the new Apple iPad?
Yes, No? Well, it doesn't really matter because I sure did goof it up massively.

Let me explain...

Last month I heard that my good friend Howard Partridge was doing a special promotion
with iPads all loaded up with his business building goodies from his Round Table event.
I asked Howard if I was to purchase one from him would he load it up for a giveaway
contest I wanted to do.

Howard said yes and in the dialogue I thought he said it was a 3G model when in-fact
it wasn't. (I got 64 gig mixed up with 3G. Oh well, I'm Canadian, so what can I say?)

So earlier this week the winner, Mr. David Sweeney of IL, got the iPad but was a little
confused because I told him he was getting a 3G iPad. In checking back with Howard
and my own records, David did get the correct model, it's just that I totally goofed up.

Now David wasn't ungrateful in any way and was happy to keep the unit, but Howard
and I both wanted to make him happy, so we came up with an idea.

David got an upgrade to a 3G model leaving me with a 64 gig wi-fi model.

So, the first person to buy this iPad from me is going to get Howard's most recent
Round Table event on MP3 and digital video that you can watch right on your new iPad.

This is a 64gig WI-FI Apple iPad (not a 3G) would make a great graduation gift. A college
student would love this thing or anyone who has wi-fi in their home. It will connect to the
Internet in any home, Starbucks, hotel or airport with a wi-fi connection.

So, here's the deal.

I have only ONE of these. The FIRST person to "raise their hand" and say "I'll take it" is also
going to get Howard's entire Round Table event on MP3 and digital video. This is a $297.00
value (that's what Howard will be selling the Round Table Package for). Not to mention
the money you can make from following the strategies you learn from all of the speakers
at the event.

If you want to see who spoke at the event, go to http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=3736548,
but hurry back because this is available to only ONE person.

You must be the FIRST ONE to act. The 64 gig Apple Wi-Fi iPad is US$742.68
($699.00 plus 6.25% tax). Howard will cover the shipping on the iPad and on the
Round Table MP3/Video Package.

We'll get your payment info later. For now, just send an email to Howard Partidge at
howard@howardpartridge.com that says "I'll want the goof up!".

If you are the first one, we'll contact you for payment info (just be sure you
put all your contact info in the email like your name, phone & email address)

So, to be the first (and only person), ACT NOW!!! Just contact Howard and tell
him you want the "goof-up."

As always, here to help you get the VERY MOST out of rugs, plus a sweet
iPad loaded with Howard's phenomenal Round Table Event Package.

Stephen "Dusty" Roberts

P.S. If you have not seen the contest and how I used a scientifically fair
way to choose the winner of the iPad just click here.
http://www.rugbadger.com/ipad-winner.html

**************************************************************************************

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options, visit:
https://rugbadger.infusionsoft.com/opt? ... e=64f73bc3

Just a quick warning though!
Unsubscribing is permanent and means you'll no longer receive
any of our cool industry updates like...

the latest area rug cleaning classes in or near your area
access to unadvertised specials from us or our industry partners
the latest area rug cleaning industry news and innovations
area rug cleaning marketing and business building information
But if you still need to unsubscribe and want to miss all that information
- no worries, I understand.

Luv-A-Rug Services
#2-4144 Wilkinson Rd
Victoria, BC V8Z 5A7
Canada
(250) 686-7847

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2916 - Release Date: 06/03/10 18:25:00

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wanted one but think I'll need a laptop instead, need the PC capabilities.

I'll just have to continue to using my Droid when on the go. Sure wish I had smaller fingers. :(

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Richard, if you have the chance, give the ipad a whirl,, I too am plagued with super sausage fingers. But I can navigate the IPAD better than I can a full size computer or my laptop. Imagine a droid the size of a sheet of paper and you have an Ipad. And while you only have 64 Gb to start with.. They work the best when you operate off an online database like Google documents. You can store any type of file you like on your google documents drive (free to everyone.) And when you are away from your computer you can access it on your ipad, check email, surf the web, ext ext. The interface is super user friendly.

I think these will really shine for owner operators who want to make a presentation to a client, show them the website, use the invoicing tools apps to make an electronic invoice. Check a calendar. They really are the ulimate portable computing device that doesn't sacrifice funtion like the smaller blackberry, iphones do.

When the came out I wasn't very excited about them, but the more I learned about them the more the possibilites.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Free is my price range for iPads... If anybody is selling one for free I'll buy two.

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:
LOL
I love you guys.................

I'd love you guys to suk my.....
:mrgreen:

I hope you where serious.. cause bawb just got in his car.

B

Bill G. Martin

I think these will really shine for owner operators who want to make a presentation to a client, show them the website, use the invoicing tools apps to make an electronic invoice

OK....how are you going to print that invoice at their home?? You can mail them an email copy to their computer....but what if Ms. Pliffton is not internet savy...then what? Is there a wireless printer small enough to take on the truck with you that uses real paper.....?

Bill in central Florida

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ryan said:
Post subject: Re: Who wants an IPAD?

I think these will really shine for owner operators who want to make a presentation to a client, show them the website, use the invoicing tools apps to make an electronic invoice

OK....how are you going to print that invoice at their home?? You can mail them an email copy to their computer....but what if Ms. Pliffton is not internet savy...then what? Is there a wireless printer small enough to take on the truck with you that uses real paper.....?

Bill in central Florida

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... kwCjCECjCE

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
That's the printer I carry on my truck. I can take pics of a dirty rental and show the owner the improvement we made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom