Who will be the first?

Mikey P

Administrator
To realize that Greenie's VAT 3 way manifold is the only way to draw into the waste tank?

V ?

or AT?

Some heads and ears will be spinning this week end.

Greenie

I have every reason to believe the next little change will be worth the wait, and I'll finally be happy with the 5 port super sucker.

Now, on to the filterboxes.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So why doesn't Blueline come up with these obvious upgrades, or does Greenies' brain do a little more overtime than the Blueline boys?

By the way, I'd like to test drive a filter box because these metal ones (Powerclean) are shit when it comes to cleaning them out. And they clog up as soon as you start cleaning.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Help me out, the hose going from the blower to the tank is 5.5". On the new V the hose going to the filter is 5.5". It seems to me max in and max out. I don't see how if you have 5.5" coming from the blower 6" out would be any better.? Its only as good as the smallest hose right?

I have true 2.5" from the tank to the ports. I will have to see if the Greenie 3 way makes a difference.

I really like the new Blueline filter box and true three 2.5" pluming, however I have never used it in the real world.

As for Blueline or AT I don't think they will sell a machine without a filter of some kind. Most like filters, we don't because we are always looking for that extra 2% more power!!! Power junkies us all!

I have been begging Greenie for the 2.5" filter, but I understand things take time.

Tell me how its better so I understand. I guess I will see for myself latter this week.

Greenie

It's all just theory until later this week. Then we will all know a lil' bit more.

The Best part of GreenGlides is all you envelope pushers, I would have been chillin' whittling glides with a pocket knife if you guys hadn't demanded better, so don't ever quit.

I'm a little bummned at a handfull of new projects that didn't make the cut off, but hey, theyre is always something for SummerFest in July!

G

It's great to have someone pushing the envelope like Greenie does.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom