Who will win the meAt off?

RV360i VS 175

• Total voters
Name
Ron lippold
try bumpin your flow up 18-24 is the key. nice slow pass will out clean the 360 any day. Water is very aggressive just look at the grand canyon. 600-750 psi and high flow. click on the pictures
th_Hoarder3.jpg

th_Hoarder.jpg

Name
Danny Strickland
Johnny Gee don't wanna bring his trinity to the test rug and try to win his gas $$$ to and from Nashville????? :shock:

PS i hear Mikey was deceptive in their last head to head clean off, so watch yore back MEEt!!!

:mrgreen:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJPEP3j25Ya]

In this video, the Zipper is running a 7.5 flow, what if I run a 10 or a 15 flow? Can Meat still use his 175? With two hole glides, the Zipper will beat the 360i in the dry category for sure.

Name
Ron lippold
yea mikey i have played with one, you should know i want to do what ever makes me more money, i even tuned the zipper up to 20 flow and did side by side with my 24 flow ti wand and i was not impressed. with that said if i did more commercial i would have the zipper for sure, but for residental i was not to happy.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ron

you do realize that you can only move so much water through a 1/4 inch hose, right?

Playing with a RV at a CAD day is no way to judge anything's performance in the real world.

Name
Ron lippold
mike

i WONT argue with you. but have you ever run anything more than 12 flow, if not you are not doing your clients any favors. for 40 buck or so try it if you dont like it I will buy the jets back from you.

Name
Ron lippold
in the video brian posted if i had a tech that wanded like that i would break his ******* arm, and buy the way i think both of their results were lack luster..

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Ron Lippold said:
yea mikey i have played with one, you should know i want to do what ever makes me more money, i even tuned the zipper up to 20 flow and did side by side with my 24 flow ti wand and i was not impressed. with that said if i did more commercial i would have the zipper for sure, but for residental i was not to happy.

Ron,

You put 1104 jets, not 9504. Of course, you weren't impressed. It was probably over spraying a half inch. Also, you were missing one weight, which is very important and your hose was too short. Go borrow George's Zipper Jr. and try it again for a fair evaluation.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Erik said:
j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJPEP3j25Yj]

In this video, the Zipper is running a 7.5 flow, what if I run a 10 or a 15 flow? Can Meat still use his 175? With two hole glides, the Zipper will beat the 360i in the dry category for sure.

Dood is tracking prespray/dirt from unrinsed areas onto rinsed areas! Is this difficult to avoid because you push the Zipper from behind instead of more to the side with a wand?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
And how is that dude. You must have been forgetting about the back vac. port :roll:

Ryan

I think this is just going to turn into a big fight unless you do it double blind.

Clean each rug then let them be judged, cleaners can pry apart the fibers to see which one dug deeper, but they won't know which machine cleaned which rug. Other wise they will vote based on preconceived ideas.

It its done as a double blind test I'm in for $100.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no one on the board will be throwing down. you misjudge the character of the people here

Ryan

I didn't mean a physical fight. Just that both sides will think they have won.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom