Who wrote this................ on the Aussie forum ??

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Actually I don't care if any of you guys ever buy my wands Ian. The reason for that is because I can't make any money selling them into Australia. Your government has seen into it that they cannot be delivered by the post office. That only leaves sending them in by services like UPS and Fedex at a cost of $400 to $500US (Depending on exact destination).

If you add that delivery cost to the $500 cost I charge for them everywhere else you end up with at least $900US I need to get to make any money on them. $900US works out to about $1100AUD. At that rate they are no less expensive than buying a wand from your local supplier. So wands will never be a profitable thing to sell there. Compaired to the hundreds of wands I sell into the USA each year, with no problems, I do not care if I ever sell one, and from now on, wont even try to anymore.

The glides are a different story. I already sell glides into OZ now, and am selling more all the time.Of the 37 countries that I sell glides into, Australia is my 4th best market(After USA, Canada, the UK in that order).I am not giving up on that. In fact, you guys will soon be getting some news that is going to increase my glide sales there fairly rapidly before much longer. So I am in no hurry. Buy when you are ready.

:p :p :p

Ooroo,

:roll:

G

That sounds a lot like Ken Harris - have you guys ever found anyone that got ripped off by Harris yet ?? I tried before over there and no one ever came forward - perhaps by now someone has come forward??

joe harper

Name
joe harper
WOW....

I have got both of you at one time....

First...Shorty, I have no idea how I pissed you off.??? It would have had to of been
in the recent "encapp" post...Any way...I am sorry for what ever I said...I have ALWAYS
seen you as one of the GOOD GUYS..!!!!!

And you "COOP"....I was PRETTY HOT on your TRAIL...Last Night...
I must COMMEND you for the way you handled the "Greenie" post on ***.."
Soooooo....I miss JUDGE you on that one... :oops: I APOLOGIZE...

Since I made an ASS of myself in the open forum....I feel ...I should APOLOGIZE in the
OPEN forum....NOT IN A PM......

G

yes call don cooke i think thats his name he owns SteamBrite

get his story about Kenny Haris

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike Pailliotet
821 588 9063

Finally had to call his bank to get the funds reversed for wands not delivered.

Slime bag lost his CC privileges due to abuse.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I still can't believe that even Shorty is taller than I by a measly 5 cm. The difference between Cu and my family hertiage in ireland, is I must have been spat out by Kind Obrien himself.

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_yhkH5jjwh]

G

HARPER said:
WOW....

I have got both of you at one time....

First...Shorty, I have no idea how I pissed you off.??? It would have had to of been
in the recent "encapp" post...Any way...I am sorry for what ever I said...I have ALWAYS
seen you as one of the GOOD GUYS..!!!!!

And you "COOP"....I was PRETTY HOT on your TRAIL...Last Night...
I must COMMEND you for the way you handled the "Greenie" post on ***.."
Soooooo....I miss JUDGE you on that one... :oops: I APOLOGIZE...

Since I made an ASS of myself in the open forum....I feel ...I should APOLOGIZE in the
OPEN forum....NOT IN A PM......

no need for it - I have never taken anything personal from here .
Chris Muetterties said:
Neva Anderson

Neva got her goods , wasnt happy , so Ken sent her a full refund.
truckmount girl said:
Steve Kveton
651-755-1482

Ernie Lombardi
973-628-0254

take care,
Lisa

distributor disputes over sales , numbers ect . - I dont know the whole story of what went on between those two - probably 2 guys with fundamental differences over how they chose to co exist .
Gordon said:
yes call don cooke i think thats his name he owns SteamBrite

get his story about Kenny Haris

ditto

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
i've given you their numbers. They are both really nice guys. Call them and they'll tell you what happened to them.

As far as end users, geez, there are some, like the little Asian man at Connections a few years back, that I don't even know their name or where they live, this guy saw Ken and told him, "Hey, I sent money months ago and you never sent my glides!" ken quickly answered with "Oh, I just sent all my backorders out, you should be getting it soon."

Don't know what ever happened to the guy, don't know who he was, not a BBer, but I'd bet the last dollar I have to feed my children he never got jack.

Take care,
Lisa

duckster

Mikey P said:
Mike Pailliotet
821 588 9063

Finally had to call his bank to get the funds reversed for wands not delivered.

Slime bag lost his CC privileges due to abuse.

If we are talking Harris here he also lost his EBay privileges for not delivering. I caught him using his son's account and provided evidence to EBay who quickly shut that one down too.

I think his daddy sold swamp land through the mail :lol:

G

truckmount girl said:
i've given you their numbers. They are both really nice guys. Call them and they'll tell you what happened to them.

As far as end users, geez, there are some, like the little Asian man at Connections a few years back, that I don't even know their name or where they live, this guy saw Ken and told him, "Hey, I sent money months ago and you never sent my glides!" ken quickly answered with "Oh, I just sent all my backorders out, you should be getting it soon."

Don't know what ever happened to the guy, don't know who he was, not a BBer, but I'd bet the last dollar I have to feed my children he never got jack.

Take care,
Lisa

Im sure there are 2 sides to every story , and certainly never said Ken was a saint . While we are naming names , who else got shorted by Greenie ?? I would say its fair game considering its ok to post peoples names that Ken has had problems with . ANd it would give guys that are sitting on the sidelines wondering if its safe to buy from Greenie a clearer picture .

Hopefully its just David .

harryhides

Name
Tony
I expect Cooper to work just as hard to clear Greenie's as he did to clear Ken's name.

BTW, did Rampage get banned from ICS and did it have anything to do with Joe ?
What are you doing to clear their names, James ?

G

harryhides said:
I expect Cooper to work just as hard to clear Greenie's as he did to clear Ken's name.

BTW, did Rampage get banned from ICS and did it have anything to do with Joe ?
What are you doing to clear their names, James ?

Heres my take on the whole situation concerning Greenie . I'm sure he has always had every intention of taking care of his customers . I think he did what a lot of people have done at one time or another - I think he borrowed from Peter to pay Paul - it will always blow up in your face eventually . All it takes is for 1 thing not to fall in place and the dominos will start to fall .

I do have sympathy for the guy , but I hope it helps him to temper his rhetoric towards others . No one is immune from taking a fall .

Tony , I cant honestly tell you anything about Dave getting banned other than the fact that hes been at odds with a few guys that spend a lot of money there .

All Greenie needs to do here or anywhere is to make good on his business dealing , use the connections in this industry that hes already established , and continue with what hes been doing the last few years - taking things that are already in existance and applying them to this industry . He a smart guy and Im sure he'll figure it out without any help from me and anyone else .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom