Whos gonna win this vortex?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
thats my first trucks twin and i mean identical. have never seen two alike till now. is it doesnt go for more than 12000 i wouldnt mine haveing a nice clean backup like that.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
could be a diamond in the rough or fools gold. the problem is you don't have any way of knowing how critical parts were maintained. they might have never changed out transmission fluid ect. not worth the risk
imo. the guys i know don't maintain a simple truckmount properly.

gene

Name
George Valliant
Like what happened to that new poster David.

He got a smokin deal on a 777 with perfect maintenance records.

While driving it home from the seller the engine blew up and left in stranded. Now, he needs a new engine... Ouch!!!

If it's too good to be true - it is!!!

Name
George Valliant
I can't remember if my Thermalwave has the 5.6 or the 5.9 blower. The 777 has the 5.9.

I can tell ya for a fact the 777's got way more suck than the ThermalWave. Way more!

Especially noticable with 4 to the door. :-)

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have been trying to sell mine for about a year now for $36,000 and nobody who has been interested can get financing. I have had 11 people want it, so far, and couldn't get the money. I am surprised there are folks who can pay $14,000 for that one. Seems everybody is broke and with no credit these days.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have been trying to sell mine for about a year now for $36,000 and nobody who has been interested can get financing.

use olsen's numbers and drop the price 500 per month and eventually the price and broke dick buyer will intersect . vortex sold !

gene

bonesheal

hogjowl said:
I have been trying to sell mine for about a year now for $36,000 and nobody who has been interested can get financing. I have had 11 people want it, so far, and couldn't get the money. I am surprised there are folks who can pay $14,000 for that one. Seems everybody is broke and with no credit these days.

Where is it listed? I haven't seen it.

Ryan

Ron Werner said:
My 1980 Big Red has a 59 blower. So what makes this thing so special?

More torque and the blower spinning at its full potential.

This message approved and paid for by the Save Yappys Ego Nonprofit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom