Who’s got the oldest TM and still kicking?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Yikes…mine coming up on a birthday….21yr

Did an overhaul on a few key parts…. runs like new if not better then I got it. Amazing.
Hours? Embarrassed to say…gauge busted a few yrs back just left it alone.
The volcanic heat and Bermuda Triangle air intake is off the charts. I’m happy.

Reactions: Luky and BIG WOOD

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
I got two late 98-00 year Performer, and Performer 405 running like champs both with 7xxx hours. Had all maintenance recommendations and fixed so everything works like new in the last year from the guy the originally built them in the factory :). I just got a 2021 Legend GT w/300 hours and I am a bit sad as it seems like a big step down in features/heat/power but I wanted it smaller for my water restoration/backup van.

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
They never seem to die. Except the belts.
To be fair DD units must also list the service history with vehicle that powers the unit, yeah?
This is my short term anecdote on my 13' Legend GT: 250hrs this past 3mo running like a fire breather@6flow! Upgraded stainless steel HX's also have extra thick poly walls in van over foam insulation (fan on in rare 90F)
Sometimes run an inline Mytee Hot Turbo in Winter with RX-20@7.5 flow.
I've done all check valves, HX, shutoff, float, vac oil myself with needed parts delivered by JonDon in less than business day.

Posted a thread about Fox Truckmounts(severely underrated?) because I'm looking at mounting in a trailer I have
Good stuff

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have a customer operating a Prochem 100A oil fired truck mount that I sold him in 1983. I think all that is original is the frame at this point, and he researched and engineered the flow controlled burner system from the original magneto to electronic controls, and has his own coils made too. ( He has a 1985 and a 1987 model too).

He restores antique cars for fun, and antique truck mounts too.

His son now runs the business, but still lets his dad keep the machines working for him.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I have a customer operating a Prochem 100A oil fired truck mount that I sold him in 1983. I think all that is original is the frame at this point, and he researched and engineered the flow controlled burner system from the original magneto to electronic controls, and has his own coils made too. ( He has a 1985 and a 1987 model too).

He restores antique cars for fun, and antique truck mounts too.

His son now runs the business, but still lets his dad keep the machines working for him.
How long have they been selling Clean Co......Art gave me an antique one a while back....

Back
Top Bottom