Who's the Chemist??...Jar burnt??....Pics..

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Maybe a rookie mistake here...

First of all what spotters will you leave with customers...just neutral spotter sample??

I left custy a trigger sprayer of Von Schrader Coffee Remover which is mixed from powder...

For some reason, mainly because she's old and didn't know any better, she decided to transfer it from that bottle to a small glass bottle that had anchovies in it. I don't know if she rinsed it or not.

She used it on coffee spots and spots turned dark black. Only one really turned dark brown/black other ones just stayed brownish. ***Spots are only a couple weeks old***

I rinsed, used neutral spotter, tannin spotter, aerosol, Bi-Sulfite and then Stain Magic....Rinsing really well after each one....Didn't budge much.....Packed with Dry Powder.

The lid of the glass jar like is almost burnt or something...

DRScrivner

jstucky said:
Maybe a rookie mistake here....
Yes.

jstucky said:
First of all what spotters will you leave with customers...just neutral spotter sample??
Yes.

jstucky said:
I left custy a trigger sprayer of Von Schrader Coffee Remover which is mixed from powder...
WTF...Never.

And for God's sake take a photo class, buy a book on photography, or at least look at the LCD screen on your digital camera to see if the pictures turned out.

Did anyone die?
Did anyone get hurt?
Was the serious property damage?

As long as you can say No to the first two- you got lucky and learned something just don't repeat it.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
There are plenty of people out there who aren't responsible enough to use avenge. I have given coffee stain remover to one guy, but he was a chemical engineer and I know him well enough to know he would be responsible with it... Still not a smart thing to do.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
coffee stain remover smells so bad, I hate using it let alone leave something like that with a customer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom