Who's working New Years?

I am working New Years Day, cleaning a restaurant. Going to my cousins the New Years eve, can't wait to do some shooters. Ron

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
KC, MO.....One Thing Conference through International House of Prayer...

Anyone else gonna be there....we could meet up?

641-485-4596

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thunder mountain is a good ride......better then the one at Disney land....

Space mountain was better at Disney land then in Disney world....

If you want to see what you spleen looks like...go on the Hollywood tower....you will pass it a couple of times...

100_4274.jpg

The best one I liked was..Rocken roller coaster....You are strapped in and at a stand still and then all of the sudden they shoot you off to what feels like 60 MPH...and before your ass can catch up with the rest of you .. right out of the shoot...they put you in a few cork screws and loops..its a wild ride...

100_4268.jpg

We're headed to Myrtle Beach to ring in the new year again. Every time we have spent New Years in Myrtle Beach the following year has been great so we hope to continue the tradition.

Again, everyone is invited, hope to see you there!

happynewyear08.jpg

122807mikeys.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thanks Jim.

I almost always stay at The Animal Kingdom Lodge but this year am mixing it up and staying at the Wilderness & then the Grand Floridian. I go atleast once a year. Kids are spoiled rotten

Rex Tyus

I will be sleeping one off on New Years Day more than likely. New Years Eve....work till noonish then take a nap. :twisted:

TimP

Jim Martin said:
Thunder mountain is a good ride......better then the one at Disney land....

Space mountain was better at Disney land then in Disney world....

If you want to see what you spleen looks like...go on the Hollywood tower....you will pass it a couple of times...

100_4274.jpg

The best one I liked was..Rocken roller coaster....You are strapped in and at a stand still and then all of the sudden they shoot you off to what feels like 60 MPH...and before your ass can catch up with the rest of you .. right out of the shoot...they put you in a few cork screws and loops..its a wild ride...

100_4268.jpg

The tower of terror is fun. Rockin roller coster goes 0-60 in like 3-4 seconds something like that. They aren't in the disneyland park of course. You have to get a park hopper pass to get to the other rides. It's how they get you people spread out and take more time to get on the rides so that you'll spend more money and more days there.

If I remember right disneyland is mostly in 1 park and you get to do more rides for your money. But I haven't been there in about 11 years or so.

Anyways the 2 rides in MGM tower of terror/ and rockin roller coaster are worth it. They have some freaky roller coaster in the animal park. I wanted to go on it last time I was there but ran out of time. Plus I'd have to go by myself cause my family is a bunch of pansys.

Rex Tyus

I am sorry. Let me clarify. I WILL work till noonish. IF I get a freaking call. I only have 2 appointments set up this week. One Monday and one Tuesday.

Nothing on NYE as of now.

Does that make you feel better? :roll:

TimP

admiralclean said:
I'm so slow, I'd work right NOW, if the phone rang.

New Years Eve, day ... whatever!

I'm slow like that too Marty. I've squeaked out a nice tile cleaning and sealing job next week sometime (bid it out way cheap cause I'm starving). I may have to call cobb for some more sealer to finish it. My month has been unprofitable. If all months were like this I'd be out of business quick.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
They have some freaky roller coaster in the animal park.

I rode the one in the animal park and it was fun the first time so I got off and right back on it again and for some reason my body did not like that choice...I think it was when it stopped at the broken track and you are looking at nothing but the sky and then all the sudden it jerks you backwards and shoots you in the dark and it feels like you do a backward spiral... and it took me 2 hours and a load of ice cream to settle my stomach down and regain my bearings...First time a ride has ever done that to me...

clean one

We just back from DisneyWorld 2 weeks ago,

man it was great the house of terror is a great ride

space mountain is good too

there is so many more can't remember the names and the parks they are

In hollywood studios go see the Osborne light show it is great

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I am playing catch up from all the bad weather

worked all day today, will have some fun on New Years Eve, birthday is Monday will have a nice steak dinner with the family

doing a bunch of commercial on Jan. 1st

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
booked up mon, tues and 1/2 day wed..off thurs and booked friday and sat.
i was kind of pissed off but happy at the same time. i didnt know hat she booked me up like that, i thought i was off wed, thurs and fri.
she did the same thing the on my b-day..jan 8th. she booked 1/2 day that day and filled me up thurs, friday and sat..she said she cant win because i bitch if we are not booked and bitch if we are over booked.
i just hope it doesn't come to a screeching halt any time soon.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
trust me i call and check in several times a day to see if the phone is ringing..and if it is not i ask who she has called..and she hates to call people so she does the "please please please ring dance"
every morning, sometimes naked :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Anyways the 2 rides in MGM tower of terror/ and rockin roller coaster are worth it. They have some freaky roller coaster in the animal park

Everest is the one in Animal Kingdom. I am going to eat my way through Disney at night. Reservations at Cape May, Boma, Chef Mickeys, California Grill and going to ESPN Cafe

My favorite thing at Disney is Blizzard Beach with the summit plummet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom