Whose got the best deal on Turbo Hybrids?

Greenie

I was gonna say Carlos don't advertise here, hell he doesn't even have glides or cool shit in his store.

G

Who's Carlos? Never heard of him.

I agree with Mike, call Olsen. He da man!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Tom,

I've got one you can use in case you need it for a job before you can get a new one delivered. Got a job in T.O. Monday. Could drop it off or meet you. If so, call me.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a package in the suppliers room that is a win win for everyone. Tools like this will give you a 2000% turn where a supplier gets maybe 30% I do not discount
the Turbo but instead give chemicals an additional tools needed at cost so your able to make money straight out of the box.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Greenie, Carlos has stayed away from selling your glides because of your legal situation, he doesn't carry any of the stuff we all use because 99% of his clients are morons!

Tom, he has always given me great deals on equipment, a lot lower then the "banner boys".

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Thanks gentleman for the insight and offers. I reallly do appreciate it. I certainly would entertain buying from Olsen since he always does me right, I just don't need all that crap that goes along with it in the package deal. Maybe I'll call him on Monday.

Mikey,

You know I'll be riding alone in the spring anyways because your Bandit can't keep up with the BMW. Envy does not look pretty on you.

LeeCory

Go out and find your best price, and Jondon will match it. It will make Mikey happy, Jondon happy, and you happy.

There is nothing wrong with using your head and getting a good deal on something and those that want your business will match prices and make the profit.

Jondon matches prices.... maybe John does too, I don't know... doesn't hurt to check around and make a smart choice.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok I have 3 More Turbos then I have Cobras. I have MAP rules to follow so I can't advertise anything other then list on the turbos (part of why I package them) but as a christmas gift call me before the end of the week and i'll put one under your tree for $858 no extras no additional shipping.I'm not going to get in a bidding war or price match. You guys hate that when it happens to you, can you imagine it happening on almost every call you get? You'd quit cleaning.

Greenie

It saddens me to see post like Lee's.
I'm not discounting anything, it's how we stay in business, service, not price.
My best customers don't even come on this board and ask price, they pick up the phone, schedule the work, and get back to making money.

TimP

I like to get things as cheap as I can too but I'm not into going back and forth with distributors. If things were priced fairly accross the board then he who has the best service always wins. I ask for a price if I know what I want and buy it from who I feel has the best price and I trust. As far as those who spend a lot of time helping me I prefer to buy from those who help even if it costs slightly more. But I never say, so and so has this price can you sell it to me for less. Then go to the first guy and ask for less.....it's just not right.

Greenie

I don't want to waste any more time on this.

I will not be price competitive, just as you won't when Mrs. Piff presents you with a $99 coupon.

Price is only part of the big picture, and those who live on price alone, won't be around long, suppliers included.

Sometimes, not every customer is your customer.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
LeeCory said:
It saddens me Greenie that some distributors feel that they are entitled to the sale.

Let's be real here boys. If you were going to purchase 4 dehu's and one company was going to sell them to you for 2300 each and the other was going to give them to you for 1900 each what would you do?

I understand what you are saying and I agree, but let's not kid ourselves. You also have to be price competative.

ok then what happens if the supplier blames you not getting the dehus on the manufacturer and claims your contract was with the manufacturer you are still out the money with no dehu's how is that any different than the marketing thread we are talking about, one thing I can tell you is if this happened with john or greenie one of two things would happen depending on what YOU wanted, money back or product within a week. quality service price, pick any two

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom