Why all the grief

DannyD

over Brian Robison?

Of any website/seo person I've dealt w/, he's the only one who's done what he said he would do. I'm not trying to say I'm flooded w/ jobs, but from Brians sites I've paid $80 & gotten 2 jobs for $310 out of it. That's with a crap site on my part. By that I mean if they click on the link in Brian's site & go to mine, they see a POS site. I've had his sites for about 2 weeks I think. The first week there was nothing & yea, I was getting a bit worried. Then again, his sites link to my POS site. So I wasn't blaming him. This week, even w/ my POS site, I've gotten 2 jobs that I wouldn't have w/out his help. So far I'd say that's pretty decent.

The rest of my experiences have been this-

John (Shitman) Braun took 6 months & gave me nothing. That was from May-Nov of 2010. I've seen the crap work he did on another site & I'll flat out say I'm glad to have paid him $100 for absolutely nothing than to have paid him $500 for the POS site he did for that poor cleaner.

http://kleanprocarpetcare.com/

Here's a link to John's work btw. I don't know that this guy paid $500, but that's what he was charging me. He gave me back $400 because he had to keep $100 for all the work he did on my site. 2 hours in 6 months.

John is good at SEO. There's no denying that. His site building, at least between the one I've seen & what he did for me, is 2nd grade work.

Next was my brother, who I knew wasn't going to do squat, did nothing in 2 weeks. I had to at least try him to keep the peace in the family. That was from the end of Nov- Dec 15. While I didn't pay him any cash, I let a guy who's already wrecked 2 of my cars borrow my car for those 2 weeks.

Dec-March I didn't give it much thought. Not much winter business here.

In March I tried best friends son Alex, had 6 weeks & pretty much nothing. He added a couple of things to the POS site that John did, but it's still a crap site.

Even Andrechelle. I'd heard such great things about her. I'm not sure how long a site is supposed to take, but I haven't heard much from her since she's got my $$. When we talked I was under the impression it would be 3-4 days. I didn't ask if she meant business days or just 3-4 days. It's going on 2 weeks now. Maybe she's almost done, I don't know. Either way, I'm starting to wonder.

Brian on the other hand, has kept in contact w/ me. Suggested improvements. Gave me other ideas & so on.

Could someone do the stuff Brian is doing on their own? I'm sure they could. But they could also learn to build a normal site on their own too. The idea was to let the pros do what they do in that department so I could clean carpets. Brian is the only one of all of em who's come through.

Basically Brian is the only one I didn't fork over my money (or my car) & then not hear anything from again. Not having a decent site is costing me $$. Brian at least did his part where none of the others have. I don't get why people always rag on the guy.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Yeah, I reckon BR's links must work also.

I don't get much work from the 'states, so I never paid Brian.

Because I don't have a link to his site, I've also never got any work from said link.

Even though my site wasn't made in Virgin-on-the-ridiculous Beach, it still brings in the dollars for me.

Mind you, if I was over there, I'd have a link with him.

But I'm not.

Ooroo, it's late, I'm tired, and I gotta carpet re-stretch on in the morning. :mrgreen:

shiteatinggrin

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Danny to each his own. His product is probably okay it is the constant shilling and the know it allness of him. It was funny the first couple years but now it has reached the height of ridiculous. Things like his groupon for hwe and then he pads them, it is just unethical

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Danny,

Brian is a GREAT guy..! I have known him since we were 6 years old. We
were best friends all through Law school at Harvard. I lost touch with him
for one year, while he was teaching at M.I.T. and working on his PHD.

I ran into him again at the bank 2 years later..while he was purchasing his
1st of many..Chem-Dry franchise's.! I later ran into him in South Africa as
his was completing his 3rd trip around the world in a Kayak.!

I haven't seen him for about 25 years until now. I can only assume that he has
been in the Peace Corps for most of those years..? He has spent most of his life
trying to raise the standard of living of many in the carpet cleaning industry..
He has always battled for higher wages for sub-contractor's.

I heard he purchased Dow Industries in the mid 80's....and has spent billion's in the
development of a polymer material to clean carpet fibers with a Diaper..! I am sure
he will succeed.."He always does !" After his total domination of the California market,
I understand he has "moved-on" to the state of Texas.!!! He always thinKs it BIG..!

It is great to hear that he is now...in the SEO business...! I must call him immediately..!!
Before he moves on to his next tier of Genius...! You are extreemly fortunate to have
gotten in on the "ground floor" of Network Service...FORTUNATE INDEED...!!!!!

He is a SpEciAl gUy... 8)
Best of "LucK" in your venture.. !gotcha!

This has been a moment with HARPER... :mrgreen:

Her is the last photo I have of him....

NA-BF032_MADOFF_DV_20100317203647.jpg

Here is one of our childhood..."That is when I nicknamed him mArY"...He always loved PINK..!
As you can...SEE...He/She...has always "YaNkIn-mY-cHaIn"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

image005.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
DAYMN...

and that kid aint crying :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0s]

DannyD

Harper, that was pretty damn funny.

I wanna say I shouldn't have been worried about Andrechelle. I sent her my logo when she was almost done w/ the site. I figured it would be a matter of just sticking it on the site & it be all set to go. It's not that simple apparently. So that's my fault on that one. I'll take the blame there. My bad. Andrechelle, if you read this I'm sorry for starting to have doubts.

As for Brian, he's not for everyone I guess. In my case though he's helped my business. Since I see a slew of people throwing daggers at the guy, I figured it's only fair that the people he's helped chime in. He's never claimed to be the best SEO guy or website guy. He's even referred FCC & Andrechelle. He said they were the next step up from what he does.

I saw in another thread where Greg had done 6 jobs w/ FCC's site. That's pretty sweet. I've got 2 w/ what Brian did. Both delieved the goods from what I can see.

DannyD

You've got a real nice site. Mine is a John Braun piece of shit special. Even so, Brian has said FCC is a step up from him. So it would make sense that you'd have more.

Edit: There might be other factors too. I'm in 3 cities. Population of 50K, 30K, & 20K. I'm not sure what size area ya cover. The 2 jobs I got were 1 in the 20K city & 1 in a 6,000 people village that would probably look at either Davison or Grand Blanc for their carpet cleaning. I'm showing up there by default.

FCC does a great job. I'm not trying to imply that he doesn't. All I'm saying is Brian delivers on what he said he'd do too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol:
I'm flattered Harp. I love it when you put thought into your insults.
It really shows you care. :shock:

Greg....can we please get something straight?

Fred did your website and puts you in Google Places (which you probably already were anyway)

THAT is why you get jobs...you probably wouldn't have gotten those jobs with the old site.

I just get ANOTHER listing on Google for you advertising your site I can't put another google places listing up for my Network unless I have an address for that area

Ever hear of apples and oranges?

Even Danny got his jobs probably through his website....I send people TOO websites.....HELLURE!

Thanks for the awesome post Danny, I really appreciate that.

The reason these guys poke fun is.....because it's fun. I get it. Cracks me up too.

They do more shilling of my stuff than I do. :shock: :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
my old site did very well for me and mostly because searches were for extreme, xtreme etc etc(you see the info) but I have started to concentrate on areas I have long ignored. I use to have 2 different facilties with trucks but consolidated to one big one and a store front and wanted to cut most of Cape Cod off so the jobs I have been getting think I am a new company in the area.

My reputation in my area is huge in bookings I was actually thrown back when someone didn't simply accept what I told them and they said they were waiting on info from another company. That nis a new world for me.

Brian you friggin knowit all , you do not know why I got those jobs. That is your problem you do not get it and can not recognize why things happen. I have been in this business fulltime for 2.3 yrs I can guarantee I have more business assets and a more robust business than you who has been in it for 20 yrs and your going to tell me where my business is derived, really?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You got the jobs because of Fred doing your website....you said it yourself. I don't just make this crap up.

Yes, you have the biggest company on Mikey's Board....until you don't....Waffles. :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
never said I had the biggest business, nor do I want that. I said I had more company assets and a bigger business than you. You need to lie to get customers and switch to rag spinner after selling HWE

Freds SEO is what got me the customers not the website. I am sure the website helps but I never had a problems getting customers before. I do love the way the three broketeers like to call names when comparing businesses. The facts are this J said he didn't make money, Joey didn't make any money, I don't know about Steve, and it cost Danny D about 1/3 of his jobs booked using what you do. He would have been better off standing in front of a grocery store handing out flyers

My website cost 9.95 a month with the expanded hosting and my SEO is pretty cheap

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
here is your chance Brian show me how wrong I am.

show me your credentials in getting others business. Brag about yourself with facts, show everyone how great you are. I am giving you an oppurtunity to shill with facts

I understand I am a brokedick and am 1 job away from being homeless :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Very hard to discuss anything with you Greg. You tell people what you think they're worth, what they're doing and you just don't listen (read) what others have to say.

I've said 1000 times already that I send potential customers to the cleaner's website's. An extra listing on Google. I also help their own website get higher in the search....a lower level of what Fred does.....He's the one who gave me some info on how to do it. I help with their Google places listings, Suggestions on image and marketing etc.

Just about every member has their listing on the first page of Google for carpet cleaning in their area. Some have more than one. The video that I build shows up in the searches as well.

It's only $40.00 per month.

It's for the guy who wants a little more on Google or at least a listing if he doesn't have one.

I can't compete with local listings most of the time......I AM working on that however.

EDIT: Before you or anyone else accuses me of "lying" :roll: ....It's $20.00 for each additional city. Some people.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
still do not see any facts Brian. I am not accusing you of anything I am and have been asking for testimonials of people who made money $300 isn't money(no offense Danny) but he would have made more paying a kid $8 an hour cash handing out flyers at the grocery store

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I gave you Danny D said he made money 90 to make 320 excluding time and product it was a 1-3 investment so where are people making money in what you do. No offense Danny that isn't money.Go ahead brian you love to insult me and my 1/2 mil home and my 750000 summer home and what I have so tell me how you help people get these things. your whole schtick is , it is onl $40 a month

I do find it funny how your manhood dropped to the floor face to face but you have big balls online. I am the same in person, your a big mouth online. Where I come from we call that a coward

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
HARPER said:
Brian R":1wjcsu55]:roll: It's like playing cards with my brother's kids.[/quote] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8poRELO4Q4 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8poRELO4Q4[/url]

So many good quotes in that movie. lol[/quote:1wjcsu55]

Watch the VIDEO...mArY... :idea:

It is kinda like your WEBSITE...You think it is one thing...BUT...It is ANOTHER... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ha, I didn't watch it the first time......watched about 20 seconds of it the second time once I saw what it was.

But the REAL movie has good quotes in it....just ask Chavez.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For the record, my website says low moisture right at the top of it.
My SAc area is not low moisture.

So I guess it was more like your posts.....Not knowing what the hell you're talking about. lol

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:

So I guess it was more like your posts.....Not knowing what the hell you're talking about. lol

"I have to INSULT you ...so you will PAY attention...!"

Ps..You do NOT have clearance to QUOTE from that move... :evil:
..............................ask Chavez............................. :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
First off you don't have a sacremento location it is sold or leased to someone else. Secondly you groupon was for HWE and you couldn't provide that but still sold it and did jobs without HWE that is called bait and switch

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if peopl;e call me they get a company who has what is considered some of the largest truckmountrs in the industry and with some of the best tools in the industry. Some of us take pride in what we do and some take advantage of the general public. Whatever it is all money but in my area they know me so I don't want to rip peopel off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom