Why all the grief

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, crap....I forgot who I was speaking with. ...Mr. Knowitall.

You're right Greg.....Happy now? :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
For the record, my website says low moisture right at the top of it.
My SAc area is not low moisture.

So I guess it was more like your posts.....Not knowing what the hell you're talking about. lol

"I have to INSULT you ...so you will PAY attention...!"

Ps..You do NOT have clearance to QUOTE from that move... :evil:
..............................ask Chavez............................. :shock:

Yes dear.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I've said 1000 times already that I send potential customers to the cleaner's website's. An extra listing on Google. I also help their own website get higher in the search

so what are the numbers Brian. I have been asking for facts and all I get are insults. You can't seem to quantify what you do. I get an email monthly with information on searches, I can go into my control panel and see where the people are coming from so show us what you are sending people. To you it seems like playing cards with kids but in reality you aren't intelligent enough to understand the question. Facts Brian otherwise your just taking $40 a lmonth from dummies

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not taking $40.00 a month from you Greg.

I have all my members set up with email alerts so they know when someone hits their website and where that visitor is located.
They get that email within minutes.....Not once a month.

I can't tap their phone lines. Let's be honest, how many guys REALLY track where a customer comes from?

If I have a problem getting more than "google search" or "internet" out of a customer when I ask then I'm sure everyone else has the same issues.

Sure they did a google search...and then landed on the Network page that looks like their own website.

YOu don't even know what I'm talking about Greg....How can we expect a customer to know?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can check my numbers daily Brian but I figured you tracked when a it was clicked to someone and that you could quantify what you were doing but I guess you may not know how. I am bored with this got to go meet with my personal trainer to set up next weeks routine

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
I can check my numbers daily Brian but I figured you tracked when a it was clicked to someone and that you could quantify what you were doing but I guess you may not know how. I am bored with this got to go meet with my personal trainer to set up next weeks routine

Huh? Can anyone tell me what Greg just said please? No, really.

Can I quantify a vowel Pat?

Oh, VAnna!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes because I am an asian female

Dave if you want to make a joke try something a little less lame and more relevant like
u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LhWilHjP2ou]

DannyD

Hey Greg-

No offense taken. The 2 jobs was 2 weeks into it. Now it's 3 & almost $400 & still time to go in the month. Again though, Brian directs traffic to sites. In my case they're being directed to a crappy site that reeks of half ass. So his site has to basically bring in the business.

I'm not disputing that there might be better ways to market. For now though I've got a starting point. He's the ONLY web person who's done what he said he would do.

btw/ I rescind my apology to Andrechelle. I know I'm walking on sacred grown here. She's done a good job w/ this site. On my behalf though, she's blown chunks. She gobbled my $$$ on April 20. I was told 3-4 days. Ok, I'm gonna add a logo, so I'm told Monday, which made it 11 days. Then it gets backed up until Friday, so now we're at 2.5 weeks. Now another note saying she hasn't forgotten about me. Uggh! I really just want my $$ back for my site. I'll prolly give that a bit more time, cuz then it'll be another delay. There's no way in Hades I'm paying that lady $20/month for the duration of my site.

So again, Brian is the only person who's actually delivered on what he said he would. Maybe I could get a better return on investment. I dunno. At least w/ him I got some return. All the others have been nothing but hot air full of empty promises.

Bundy said:
still do not see any facts Brian. I am not accusing you of anything I am and have been asking for testimonials of people who made money $300 isn't money(no offense Danny) but he would have made more paying a kid $8 an hour cash handing out flyers at the grocery store

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
we got one that I already gave credit for. You can keep repeating your account but it still adds up to 1 and Steve caeron so maybe 2. Again i don't have aproblem with brian I have a problem with the constant schill and when I ask about it he gets so defensive. I have never had a problem spending moneya dn i would be a loyal customer but he is so defensive I woouldn't do it

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not sure why I would be defensive Greg...you think it might be from the constant attacks by you?

One minute you play Mr. Level headed "I don't know why" guy...the next minute you're posting monky finger stink videos.

You know how the Network works.

You can go to any of the Googles where my members are located and type in Carpet Cleaning Their Area and check my work.

Most of the companies on the Network are not guys who frequent here or just don't post that much...I'm sure they don't want you and your buds jumping all over them either.

I'm not sure I would want you on the Network because you are so wishy washy. I'm not sure you would be honest with the outcome and you might post BS about me here....And I don't need any more of that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
DannyD said:
Hey Greg-

No offense taken. The 2 jobs was 2 weeks into it. Now it's 3 & almost $400 & still time to go in the month. Again though, Brian directs traffic to sites. In my case they're being directed to a crappy site that reeks of half ass. So his site has to basically bring in the business.

I'm not disputing that there might be better ways to market. For now though I've got a starting point. He's the ONLY web person who's done what he said he would do.

btw/ I rescind my apology to Andrechelle. I know I'm walking on sacred grown here. She's done a good job w/ this site. On my behalf though, she's blown chunks. She gobbled my $$$ on April 20. I was told 3-4 days. Ok, I'm gonna add a logo, so I'm told Monday, which made it 11 days. Then it gets backed up until Friday, so now we're at 2.5 weeks. Now another note saying she hasn't forgotten about me. Uggh! I really just want my $$ back for my site. I'll prolly give that a bit more time, cuz then it'll be another delay. There's no way in Hades I'm paying that lady $20/month for the duration of my site.

So again, Brian is the only person who's actually delivered on what he said he would. Maybe I could get a better return on investment. I dunno. At least w/ him I got some return. All the others have been nothing but hot air full of empty promises.

Bundy said:
still do not see any facts Brian. I am not accusing you of anything I am and have been asking for testimonials of people who made money $300 isn't money(no offense Danny) but he would have made more paying a kid $8 an hour cash handing out flyers at the grocery store

Danny,
Hopefully the site will be worth the wait. Let's see what it looks like when it's done. Thanks for the posts in my favor, I really appreciate that.

What I do is fairly easy and that's why I can get a quick turn around. That's why is somewhat inexpensive. I can generally have it on Google the same day depending.

Good luck with all this. Post the website when it's done if you don't mind. I'm alway anxious to see new stuff.

Thanks again.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
my website guy jumped through hoops for me. I am not the easiest customer and he made a site that represented my company well and did it quick. It was for a city I had very little presence in online and now I am on page one of google and page 1 of yahoo. After only 2 weeks. Not bad huh? So impressed I gave him a hundred dollar tip because I appreciated the effort so much.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
With indexing as easy as it is now. Generally you should be able to get Google to see you within a day. So any new pages built, any new website etc need to be brought to Googles attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom