Why are most carpet cleaners fat???

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Er, Doc, are you related to Charles Bronson. :?: shiteatinggrin

I also have an eating disorder, I have the bones of a big man in a short body, and the metabolism of a fat person comes from my ancestry.

Because of the above, I am an avid foodaholic. shiteatinggrin

I'm also an ambidextrous partaker of fine liquers and fermented alcohols.

Everything I eat and drink is in accordance with the "balanced intake recommendations".

So if I have a 40 oz steak, I gotta have 40 oz of Bundy, or Glenfiddich......................................... :oops:

I've also recently lost about 22lbs. !dork!

Ooroo,

:roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I also have an eating disorder, I have the bones of a big man in a short body, and the metabolism of a fat person comes from my ancestry.
Bronson. LOL

Shorty,
Al Paulsen stopped in yesterday, he was driving cross country on his new bike he picked up in Alabama and stopped in to visit on his way to Sturgis.

When your name came up, he said "Shorty is all muscle", he's really impressed with your strength!

Shorty_edited-1.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
Nate, you'll be spitting up hair balls when you're working

I don't like diamonds, landing strips, forrest gump, it's always bald eagle!!!!! Makes me feel more like Harper! :twisted:

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Most carpet cleaners? I've seen a bunch of folks in and out of my two suppliers in Sacramento and I've only seen 2 or 3 really overweight folks. Rest look as normal as anybody else. I've seen some real fat ass house cleaners however that need to burn a bit more kcals in the course of the day.

But seriously, carpet cleaners are no different than any other service provider or worker. If you’re not burning the calories you are taking in then you gain weight. No big deal, love yourself or loose some pounds. This continues to be one of the biggest bullshit subjects on the planet. If you are flying a desk job or scrubbing carpets you need a balance between what you eat and what you burn. Why in hell is this so hard to get your arms around?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just give up sodas or sugar drinks...this includes diet drinks, they are the worst. Also, beer is weight gainer...but you can't give up everything. !gotcha!

Stop going back for seconds and don't eat after 7 or 8 pm depending on when you hit the sack.
If you still physically clean, that should be almsot enough excercise to help but cleaning doesn't work you out it wears you out.

Go to the gym when you can or walk around the block just to get your heart rate up and kept up for a few minutes at a time.

Another biggy is getting enough sleep. As we get older, we don't sleep as much and that is a big contributer to weight gain. Take a nap if you can or get 6 to 8 hours of sleep at the very least.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I started my comp back in Oct. after I got laid off and have lost about 10 lbs and cant get any of it back. 5 6 138. Just bought a pair of 30 waist jeans I havent worn 30s since HS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom