Why are there no Restoration Forums?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Get yeaser ,mark schipper ,Kirk Hughes in the room , with Kirk Boland oh and the mullet. And you would have a great room

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
A few hit it on the head. Why not just post your thoughts on this page/room whatever it is called? Just put WDR in the thread title and those who are not interested can pass on it. After I finish my current 40K WDR job I will post a great story. Restraining orders threatened against an adjuster, a lawsuit for defamation of character, and the job going to arbitration. You sure don't get that much excitement from cleaning! Like Steve Martin in Planes Trains and Automobiles "YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG GUY!"

FredC

Village Idiot
A few hit it on the head. Why not just post your thoughts on this page/room whatever it is called? Just put WDR in the thread title and those who are not interested can pass on it.

A lot of the reason why not has been hinted at in this thread....they are two very distinct occupations despite the overlap.

Hell even I, coming from a WDR background, consider carpet cleaners that do restoration hacks as a general rule.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
A lot of the reason why not has been hinted at in this thread....they are two very distinct occupations despite the overlap.

Hell even I, coming from a WDR background, consider carpet cleaners that do restoration hacks as a general rule.

Because you kow what your doing and how to do it!

Restoration of any sort is not something everyone needs to dabble in. You have to know ALOT obout Everything!!

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Some restoration guys have a attitude towards the carpet cleaner that has a occasion small water damage to do for a regular client and comes to the forums to ask genuine questions. That one guy on ICS was never helpful in any way towards a carpet cleaner in fact he had a hateful attitude towards carpet cleaners who did small jobs for customers(Steve or something). Any board should be about fun but also about helping others but thats just my opinion.:oldrolleyes:

Reactions: Hoody

steve g

Name
steve garrett
A few hit it on the head. Why not just post your thoughts on this page/room whatever it is called? Just put WDR in the thread title and those who are not interested can pass on it. After I finish my current 40K WDR job I will post a great story. Restraining orders threatened against an adjuster, a lawsuit for defamation of character, and the job going to arbitration. You sure don't get that much excitement from cleaning! Like Steve Martin in Planes Trains and Automobiles "YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG GUY!"

yeah do not forget to post the story. when I hear drama I am glad its not me.

steve_64

too much money involved to give away free information. imo

they dont want to share thier secrets that they had to earn. they work in smaller goups i would imagine. you dont see the trumps of real estate giving away thier knowledge.

carpet cleaners are more like average joes. we like to brag and talk smack to each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom