Why are you the chosen one this time?

What did the last company screw up on? What do you hear the most?

• Still looked dirty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could not remember their name.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
I asked Albert the Chem Dry guy this question yesterday.

I was surprised that only 2% complained of dry times in his case.

G

80% here say that it took the carpet 2-3 days to dry.

rude/ unprofessional is a very close second.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think most of the above apply.
I get the "took to long to dry and still looked like hell. The cleaner looked like a bumm and the carpet was crunchy when it finally dried. Not too mention it looked worse the next day."

I preach quality clean with quality solutions. Fast dry and hope not to see you for awhile but hope to see all your friends and family (stays clean longer).

Always in uniform if I'm in the van no matter how small or how familiar.
Repeat and referral is a great way to operate.

steve r

several said he talked too much

went out of business
theres been several

just wasnt happy thought id try some one different (and boy am i different)
and she had a ss coupon and the other cleaner was a lot cheaper than me(not that im high priced)

also been hearing some guys in southbend wont come to niles any more :shock:

two day dry times are the norm around here so my one day is making them happy

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Lots of cleaners around here seem to have problems with there vac or something. One customer said she had to come back with a wetdry vac to suck all the water. He had a portable but I here the same with guys with truckmounts.
Very close would be went out of business. "Wow you are a lot higher than the last guy but I could not find him around."

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Mike, I think that was my answer to how many we clean for complaining about dry times. Since we use the tm and most cd's here are bonnet cleaners they expect 1-2 hour dry times. I've had a few wet for 2 days when my tm broke down and was using the porty...good times.

Alot of people call cd because previous experience with hack cleaners. Funny how some will tell me "I'll never use that water thing again" as I'm bringing hoses in. Other then that all of the above.

Albert

cancleanit

Hollywood said:
Always in uniform if I'm in the van no matter how small or how familiar.
Repeat and referral is a great way to operate.

That's awesome advice.

As an occasional beard/mustache wearing person, I hated this one, but it turns out to be true more often than not....upsales are more consistant with a clean shaven face.

Don't know why, don't think it's right, but in my area it is definately true.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I get 1 to 2 ex-Chemdry customers a week. Biggest complaint is that carpets were left hard and sticky. People here use Chemdry only once and then adios! I love it, because they advertise allot and are not cheap. They all have one page yellow page adds. So when I get their disgruntled customers they are ready to pay even a bit more for what they perceive as a better job. Sometimes I feel I should send them a commission! :lol:

Rob Rocha

Dry time is a big one for me, but also customers say often that the spots came back a few weeks or a few months later, and another is they showed up very late or sometimes not at all Mike you know a few of the Santa Cruz guys if the surfs up that's there #1 priority.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Because I have never, up til now, done any advertising, all my customers come off of referrals. I never ask them WHY they called me, but I always ask them who referred me. Occasionally, I'll get some feed back that indicates to me they call me in spite of my prices, but that they call me because I am good. My dry times are under 2 hours. I rinse with Judson's Oxygen Rinse, so I leave no soil attracting residue. However, nobody ever mentions that they heard my dry times were fast, or that their carpets stayed cleaner longer. Seldom do I hear any horror stories about previous cleaners. May be I just don't spend as much time talking to my customers as you guys do, and that's why I don't hear the same stories you do.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I really only hear the complaints if their pist about the last guys.
I too only ask how they heard about me, not why. I guess I don't care why. If it was from a referral they might tell me that somebody said I did good work.

Mike Draper

Mostly Just Chem-Dry complaints. Custy's say it's the shittiest carpet cleaning they have ever had..................I honestly hear this at least 2-3 times a week.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harry Myers said:
Most of my complaints are from Stanley Steemer.

Yea I get those.
Chem-Dry is just a truck mounted steam cleaner now. tookem long enough.
Everyone is a potential truck mounted steam dry cleaner now with the technology to dry faster with better equipment.

Back
Top Bottom