Why Carpet Cleaning?

Name
George Valliant
Have you ever seen the movie Shawshank Redemption?

One of the characters was talking about life in prison. He said,

"These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them".

That pretty much sums it up for me. Except, floors not walls.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'm 47 years old and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Until then, I'll just keep scrubbing floors.

Put the top down on da Caddy homie, clam bakes gettin to yur brain.

You go to lunchs an hang out where you can Pimp the Suk Truck, send someone else to do the work w yur chit man!

i dang sure don't wanna do this when I'm Old and an even Bigger Ass to society

"Edited above, I need dilutions for Mopping it down"

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'd hire those guys just based on their photo. Very handsome and I wouldn't mind having them around my house.....except for the fact that my husband is a carpet cleaner. I bet that photo alone attracts a lot of business from all the housewives and stay at home Moms. I know when we switched up our photos it made a huge difference!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'd hire those guys just based on their photo. Very handsome and I wouldn't mind having them around my house.....except for the fact that my husband is a carpet cleaner. I bet that photo alone attracts a lot of business from all the housewives and stay at home Moms. I know when we switched up our photos it made a huge difference!

Ya sure about that : )
e3u7a5eh.jpg

"Fenstermakered: I need dilutions for Mopping it down"

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Because during his senior year in high school, my husband's guidance counselor reviewed his file and told him the best he could hope for was to get a job with the local municipality collecting trash.

At the time he had been working with one of his high school teachers as a "helper" afterschool, weekends and summers. He found a different job right out of high school and moonlighted doing CC. When he saved up enough money he bought his teachers old equipment. He kept doing both until 1991 when he quit to do carpet cleaning full time.....and the rest is history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom