Why did I even buy a new truckmount

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
compare it to the Vibe, please
The Vibe’s orbital action is extremely conservative compared to the TOPs. When comes time for a second wheels down machine. I will get a Phoenix. The wheels up Odyssey is great for heavily furnished commercial work and residential. You just “wand it” back and forth. No wheel marks. The concentrated pad cap pro and Tops Spot is all you need.

I will say that the Vibe’s pad driver is superior. Maybe something to look into.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes. I ran the odyssey on concrete for 15 minutes or so. It is still a pad shredder. The glads do not quite stay put. Microfiber does great. Fiberplus stay the best. But it ruins washable pads.
That's weird. I have no problem with Glads moving around but the microfibers don't stay put if I don't wear in the pad driver.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
nope, Team TOPS, the staff loved the results so much they demanded that they come back every year..
The TOPS is an impressive machine. I could feel it Vibrant to entire church at MF.
I should sell my Zipper wands to fund a TOPS purchase.
I have a Cimex and should just be content with that.
California is forcing a change in business with its upcoming ban gas engines. 😕
might have to buy a Bane or do encap.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Ugh 😩. Back to HWE
A2A92B07-AED6-477E-99A9-B3A974110310.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
The TOPS is an impressive machine. I could feel it Vibrant to entire church at MF.
I should sell my Zipper wands to fund a TOPS purchase.
I have a Cimex and should just be content with that.
California is forcing a change in business with its upcoming ban gas engines. 😕
might have to buy a Bane or do encap.
We sold all three of our Cimex's once we....understood..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I have a customer with a border Stark rug- Should I encap or "HOST" it? definitely won't HWE it since it's bordered.
We would tack it down and extract it. Hack :icon_twisted:

Is it an old Wilton weave? The newer Stark stuff is pretty crappy; about ten years ago they started hot gluing them instead of hand sewing, but continued to charge hand-sewn prices.

They also use 50/50 wool/rayon blend fibers and identify them as all wool. That's a company that's fallen so far, it would be OK if you encap their stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom