WHY DID YOU CHOOSE CARPET CLEANING?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I hated working for other people and having them dictate pay and promotions.

Independent attitude and stubborness are good charactor traits.

BUSY BEE

feel into it on accident. I got fired for lying about my age at a construction job, turned 18 a week later and Stanley Reamer came to my rescue, stuck since then :lol:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Like the character in Hanibal who allowed his face to be ripped off, "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Name
I'm Rick James
My brother got me a job at Steemer 11-12 years ago.

I have worked for 3-4 companies over the years, moved out of town a couple of times. I choose carpet cleaning because it was easy, the pay was decent and i wasnt stuck behind a desk or something that restricted my freedom.

Then you get to that point when you think you can do it and better than what others are doing and thus the next logical step is starting your own biz.

CleanEvo

Was in the insurance restoration industry for a lot of years. Ended up in management and got burned out. Wanted my own business and wanted to keep it simple... carpet cleaning was something I already knew.

Everyone keeps telling me to go restoration... I just don't want to... I like cleaning carpets and being done at the end of the day, payment in hand.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Daddy said:

That's my reason for staying in the business.

Why I got into the business?
My parents owned carpet cleaning companies so it was just something I knew. I did other stuff but I found that I could make more money part time Carpet Cleaning than a full time job.

GOLDENDRAGON

Beats working in my parents Chinese restaurant always watched the carpet cleaners come and go and each one said they were better than the last one.Thought I would give it a try and it wasn't rocket science,how each cleaner told us it was.
After I saw how crude and untrustworthy most of the cleaners I saw,I know it is piece of cake

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Daddy said:

Ditto

...and I enjoy having the freedom to work when I want, charge what I want, take time off when I want and play golf when I want.... the list goes on..

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Family's been in the business for years so i guess it was inevitable :shock: and being able to make decent money in this bus helped my decision.

Cameron1

Took at look at the local competition and thought, '" this ought to be a slam dunk"

Turns out.....I had to learn how to dribble first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom