Why do guys skip the dry passing?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It always makes me scratch my head when I see cleaners skip the dry pass. I regularly hear complaints from customers that in the past they’ve had multiple-day dry times with their last cleaners.

Better Dry times and my methods.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It always makes me scratch my head when I see cleaners skip the dry pass. I regularly hear complaints from customers that in the past they’ve had multiple-day dry times with their last cleaners.

HEY.....what's that black handle looking thingy that's attached to the wand used for....?

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Yupp vent acts like an exhaust

Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
JUST REMEMBER IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

JUST LIKE VACUUMING

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Skip dry passes for production times in empties where 24 hours dry time ain't nothing
always dry pass in res..or you're stoopit

here's the deal though...the way some of you saw square yrd sections (or worse, saw all the way across the room) and then go back ripping thru "sawing away" dry strokes the same as your cleaning.....ain't doing much for your dry times

SLOW flush/rinse keyed back stroke (the more soiled, the more slower)
smooth forward dry stroke ..

allemande left, allemande right 2/4

"Swing your partner 'round and 'round
Right foot up and a left foot down,
And make that big foot jar the ground
And promenade your partner around."

..L.T.A.

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Skip dry passes for production times in empties where 24 hours dry time ain't nothing
always dry pass in res..or you're stoopit

here's the deal though...the way some of you saw square yrd sections (or worse, saw all the way across the room) and then go back ripping thru "sawing away" dry strokes the same as your cleaning.....ain't doing much for your dry times

SLOW flush/rinse keyed back stroke (the more soiled, the more slower)
smooth forward dry stroke ..

allemande left, allemande right 2/4

"Swing your partner 'round and 'round
And make that big foot jar the ground
And promenade your partner around."

..L.T.A.

..L.T.A.
There's never an excuse to skip dry passes. I used to work for a company that encouraged us to do that on weekend commercial jobs. He would say, "don't worry about it, it will be dry by Monday". Yeah, it dried by Monday but it browned out too. Drying times aren't the only reason to do dry passes.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Any excess water left behind is dirty water.

As you are doing the cleaning pattern of your choice, you are recovering the majority of water, but a second pass over every row will result in a better job and quicker drying.

Sure, it takes more time, so make sure you are charging enough in the first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom