Why do the Carpet Mills not participate on the Worlds Greatest CC forum

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mikey this board would explode with viewers from every CCBB and all manufacturers if the carpet mills came on board. It is kind of strange that the carpet mills do not participate. Why would that be??? Just think of all the help they can be to the cc industry that they clearly care so much about. cough

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Are you sure Jeff? I always felt like we were the shoes and ...well ...they were the poo.
:eekk:

If we damage something or someone has a problem with our service we do everything in our power to work it out. We stand behind our work.

Do they? Or do the go to great lengths to get out of warranty issues? Do they listen like they care or do they try to push the blame off on everyone thats ever looked at, touched or seen the carpet.

Certainly one us is poo.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Until I/we start making the mill money, why would they care?

Just think of all the help they can be to the cc industry
More like help we could be to them!

Now, a few large retailers... I'd like to pick their brains(or lack of).

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Why would they want to hang around with their scapegoats? If they see we are real people it will be harder for them to shift the blame to us. So, it ain't happening.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
They wouldn't come here because there's nothing in it for them. It may be true that the carpet mills don't care for carpet cleaner's issues, but it's been a long time since they blamed cleaners for non-cleaning issues. They all know that poor installation and inappropriate choices for the use are their biggest problems. In-house commercial cleaning problems are about the only ones on their radar.

Most manufacturers in the cleaning industry avoid cleaning BBs too. They can listen by monitoring the conversation, but by not particiapating they can avoid petty fights with someone still angry that 17 years ago a part broke and got their shoes wet.

Reactions: Jack May

Mikey P

Administrator
Most manufacturers in the cleaning industry avoid cleaning BBs too. They can listen by monitoring the conversation, but by not participating they can avoid petty fights with someone still angry that 17 years ago a part broke and got their shoes wet.

yeah sure.. but they still care about the Online Crowd, at least 28 of them do enough to advertise here..

While most wont chime in much, I know who is really, really listening and I chose to support them with my chose in supplies.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Mikey this board would explode with viewers from every CCBB and all manufacturers if the carpet mills came on board. It is kind of strange that the carpet mills do not participate. Why would that be??? Just think of all the help they can be to the cc industry that they clearly care so much about. cough

It's hard enough to get rug suckers to participate on the board. Can you imagine how long a wiz form the mills would last in this place........lambs to the

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
It's hard enough to get rug suckers to participate on the board. Can you imagine how long a wiz form the mills would last in this place........lambs to the

Slaughter :lol: that's what I thought. Although If the mills and cc industry were on the same page it would be good.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, if they DO monitor the boards, I suspect they moved on from this place after only an hour or two of reading.

Of course, now that Harper is gone, I would love to invite them back.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
tHAT!! sir OINK(s) ... "was vERy" ... r-ude!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom