Why do you live/work where you do?

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Mr. Pemberton, being from the Pittsburgh area, have you ever heard of an American Irish band called Cee Ann? They are a great band. Most of their songs are tounge in cheek. They are a hard partying bunch of dudes.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I haven't, but will look for them. Being 1/4 Irish, I'm ashamed I've missed them.

My last time in an Irish bar I neglected to turn my glass upside down, and was sternly told by the bartender why that custom exists!

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
http://www.difm.net/newceann/index.html

Here's the link to their website Jim. If you get a chance to go see them, do.... But take a cab, cause you can't help but drink lot's of Guiness while your are there. Almost every song is a drinking song. Word of caution...DO NOT try to keep up with the boys in the band in the Guiness drinking...Also words of experience :oops:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks Ed!

Yes, its hard to exercise restraint in a traditional Irish bar.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Was born here and never left, went to Nebraska once to visit relitivies, aint gonna live there

I want to live where Bethel does, it is the only place I really want to travel to

Portland Pros
beach and mountains in about an hour
I like the climate
fishing and crabbing
Ryde is nearby to clean rugs for me
Pro Baseball not to far in Seattle

Cons
to many hippies want to keep Portland weird and democratic Portland seems to controls most of the state
Gay mayor is just plain wacko, sex with underage and crashes his truck into another car after he flies through the bushes
traffic
some will say it rains to much but the people in Cali want our water

Ryan

35b9773a.jpg

1dfc5b84.jpg

13e1a51d.jpg

7d88b13d.jpg

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i love where i live

con= dam its hot in august
cold in jan and feb i mean really cold

S

sam miller

damn Jim can he get any dumber "I like young girls: good job! is 6 games enough or to much??? :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom