Why does Brian Robison have his ripoff banners up?

dgargan

Daniel I used Brian's program that marketed local zip codes. It worked well and I made a 4 to 1 return on what I spent. I did stop using it because the web company that handles my site upgraded their SEO program which included the same type of marketing Brian did.

Will his mini franchise program work? Who knows but hey he's trying something to move his business forward. While most cleaners hunker down for the winter he is being proactive.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow Dave....thanks for the testimonial.....and I'm sure they will act like they didn't read it. :roll:

I think what Daniel and Junior don't understand is that they don't understand.

I've never pretended to be a marketing guru...you guys call me that...not me.

I just do the crap that no one here wants to do ....why...because I don't want to do the crap you guys do...clean carpets all day.

You can call me names and tell your screwed up opinions on someone you've never met or have no idea about and that's fine.

You do realize that when you post these ideas that come out of nowhere that YOU look like the idiot. Get that?

Hey Crowley, I'll give money to Cole....I was just trying to raise it along with giving it out of my own pocket.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
Wow Dave....thanks for the testimonial.....and I'm sure they will act like they didn't read it. :roll:

I think what Daniel and Junior don't understand is that they don't understand.

I've never pretended to be a marketing guru...you guys call me that...not me.

I just do the crap that no one here wants to do ....why...because I don't want to do the crap you guys do...clean carpets all day.

You can call me names and tell your screwed up opinions on someone you've never met or have no idea about and that's fine.

You do realize that when you post these ideas that come out of nowhere that YOU look like the idiot. Get that?

Hey Crowley, I'll give money to Cole....I was just trying to raise it along with giving it out of my own pocket.
So brian this is the thanks that I get for trying to defend your cause? Granted you do have a used car salesman quality about you. However I know your not a con man or rip off artist. So what is it I dont understand ? I put my 2 cents in to try and defend you as you are getting ripped limb by limb by dan in this post. So this is the thanks I get?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom