Why does prevacuuming get guys' backs up?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Since I've posted that first video on Youtube I've gotten some compliments but more so, I've taken a lot of criticism to abuse over it, everything from people telling me I'm wasting my time since they can get it just as clean in half the time, that I'm charging too much and ripping customers off, to the latest attack by some dude calling me a liar and, how does he phrase it, ...
you are either lying or you are the dumbest? retard in the world. which is it? probably both!

Here's the thread so far, just click pause on the video and scroll down to the comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cX12YXs7rk

Who would think that something that is taught by the IICRC as being the first step in all methods of cleaning would be argued against so vehemently.

Name
Nate W.
I'd just delete remove his comments. No sense wasting your time on someone who is down right attacking you personally. Your customers and people who have met you know your the real deal. I personally wouldn't like it bother you. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No good deed goes unpunished.

Do what you do...as long as you feel right about it...you are probably right about it.

Yes, I think you are a little overboard with the vacuum but I don't think you are either of those things that guy said.

Everyone has their way of doing things....different doesn't mean either one has to be wrong.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you can delete it I would, it looks like it's just getting more vulgar. Some people can really be an ass! Why couldn't he just disagree with you without getting into personal attacks? I believe you spend the time, I don't think you're a liar or a retard.

Not being an owner operator, we couldn't do it without working our way out of business. However it's your business to run as you see fit and I have no problem with how you operate.

You do excellent work, you 're a perfectionist and if you're going to spend that much more time cleaning my carpet and not charge me anymore than the other guy, I'd call you myself.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
He's really gut a bug up his butt about it. I did delete his one post, it was over the top.
Don't know why he thinks I'm lying about it. Maybe he feels threatened some how, though he's probably no where near me. Maybe he doesn't wipe enough and its irritating him.
I get some "interesting" responses.

Thanks for the supportive posts. Wish there was a faster way to remove the soil. Most homes don't take that effort however.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I reported his other post as spam. Hes a nut job. Enough asshols on the planet, don't need another one gunking up some of the nice sites like youtube.

Ryan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ed Valentine deleted all mine about M-5's being better at about half the cost. :shock:

A

amazingcleansc

It looks like you are doing what it takes, good for you! interesting, you got a comment slamming the ol' amway vac.

Spots2Stop

Personally I think it is great you are getting such responses from so called professional carpet cleaners. The video doesn’t lie and it is so obvious you are doing a fine job. I would think most people would see you as a perfectionist and right about what you are doing not to mention you are getting a viral effect from displaying your superior but controversial method of pre-vacuuming. I would let them make their silly speed cleaning comments as long as it is not vulgar it just shows the viewers who really cares about their clients. Great job!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
most of the dialogue is gone except his initial comment.
when he started persistently calling me a liar, then this post:

@hcciam oh by the way, I wanted to make sure my teeth were clean this morning so I brushed them for two hours straight. Then after I took a shit, I wanted to make sure my ass was absolutely shit free so I wiped it for TWO HOURS straight. Then when I went to work, I wanted to make sure my coffee beans were ground just right so I ground them for TWO HOURS straight. Please tell us some more bullshit moron!

That took it over the edge, though I replied to him aasking what he did if a quick wipe didn't get it clean enough.

for the most part, the criticisms have been civil

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ron Werner said:
@hcciam Then after I took a shit, I wanted to make sure my ass was absolutely shit free so I wiped it for TWO HOURS straight.

Flushable wetwipes... To wipe for two hours will only lead to infection. :mrgreen: If shit was wiped on your arm would you just wipe it off with TP? :roll:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Ron, your customers aren't looking to much at some dumb ass low life' on You Tube. Keep up the level of service your customers, like and appreciate. DGAS

Give the link, we'll chime in. :) MB band of brothers :roll: Sick Chavez on him :!:

RIP IT

Name
Chris
there is always more than one way to do a job.
1. The right way.
2. The way morons who are always trying to cut corners to 'make' more money after they have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing.

each to their own.
Prevacuuming gives the customers a great look at what comes out of their carpet before you even turn the truckmount on.

dday

May I ask what that machine is that you are using to pre-scrub? I use a GLS to pre-scrub, and it does a great job, but that machine you are using looks also to do a great job, and it looks a whole lot lighter than my GLS.

Thank You,

David

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
dday said:
May I ask what that machine is that you are using to pre-scrub? I use a GLS to pre-scrub, and it does a great job, but that machine you are using looks also to do a great job, and it looks a whole lot lighter than my GLS.

Thank You,

David

He is using the Sebo Duo-P

DUO_Pbw.jpg

A

amazingcleansc

dday said:

Thank You,

David

I've got one, it is the SHIT except that you need to clean the brushes a lot.

vacuum cleaner weight crb.

I use it on all the nice stuff and I have a host reliant with zebra brush for all the stanks. also light.

it is as solid as a rock and perfect for a carpet cleaner.

Found mine on craigs slightly used for $120

the lady didnt want to ship it due to the craigslist disclaimer about dealing locally... so I got on the board and found someone in the area to pick it up. :D

A

amazingcleansc

Ron Werner said:
@hcciam oh by the way, I wanted to make sure my teeth were clean this morning so I brushed them for two hours straight. Then after I took a shit, I wanted to make sure my ass was absolutely shit free so I wiped it for TWO HOURS straight.

how long would he wipe his ass if it had 600 square feet of area, was covered in hair AND had shit on it????

Ron, keep fighting the good fight. I love my duo.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
amazingcleansc said:
dday said:

Thank You,

David

Found mine on craigs slightly used for $120

the lady didnt want to ship it due to the craigslist disclaimer about dealing locally... so I got on the board and found someone in the area to pick it up. :D

That's how I found mine too, paid $100 barely used.

dday

Thank you for the responses, folks. I've been wanting to get a back up for my GLS, but I really did not want to drop 2K on another scrubber. This machine ooks like a good tool for what I need. Thank you all again.

Bob Foster

David owning both I have to say that the Sebo/Windsor isn't nearly as good as a Whittaker for its results however it is lighter and very usable on stairs.

A

amazingcleansc

windsor makes the icapsol which is the same as a procaps too

i have never used a whitakker but i hate that procaps machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom