Why don't some of the other manufacturers come here?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Probably. There are still a lot of business owners out there that are computer-challenged, but that is rapidly changing.

Mikey P

Administrator
dgardner said:
If the membership were significantly increased, with many members sharing the same service area, I wonder whether we would see a difference in the free flow of helpful information?

exactly the reason you wont see the BBs ever grow too much.

Who would want to share this gold mine with a competitor?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mikey P said:

Even if you didn't intentionally share it with a competitor, won't the number of people who find it by themselves continue to increase?
In today's world, old school cleaners who are not using the internet as some type of business tool can survive if they still have a referral base, and maintain some old school marketing. There are still people browsing the Penny-saver Papers and such, but in time the internet will become a necessity to any business.
A lot of cleaners are "too busy doing jobs to be on BB's", but as time goes on, if your not on the net you will have fewer jobs to keep you busy, and more time to spend on the web trying to figure what your doing wrong. More cleaners on the web, more cleaners finding "The World's Most Infamous Carpet Cleaning Forum"

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
dgardner said:
If the membership were significantly increased, with many members sharing the same service area, I wonder whether we would see a difference in the free flow of helpful information?

exactly the reason you wont see the BBs ever grow too much.

I have shared this gold mine with some of my competitors. I have only a desire to service 600-1000 customers a year, I know what I got is good so I dont ever worry about compitition. Of course my service area is a million strong with potential clients.

I prefer to be friends with my compitition and have help some out when I could. Good positive senergy can go a long way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom