Why I like Sticky Tabs

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Previous carpet cleaner presprayed and cleaned where the couches were.

Went to set the Couches back and the stain from the furniture legs stained immediately.

They couldn't get the blocks or tabs under it fast enough.

Then I guess panic set in and they tried everything to get the stains out.

We also tried by they were set in.

This is one of the reasons we sticky tab everything as well as we have found them to be much quicker for our overall cleaning.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Only once have I ever had marks left from being slid on wet carpet not come out. I can remember the house with the piece and put it on the bed first thing. Pads hit the dent and then the piece. You have to remove them quickly and once dry are definitely permanent. I like the stickys for back legs but the glue isn't strong enough for me. They fall off to easy.

Gene

Reactions: KevinL

Able 1

Name
Keith
I hate the rolls that you get half through and the perforation stops! Then you just have $15 wide tape.. lol

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've never had one do that "half way through", but I have had a few that started that with only a couple of wraps left on the roll.

But, AMAZINGLY, the "sticky" was fine in all of them.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Able 1

Name
Keith
I haven't had a problem with the glue unless I move the piece onto wet carpet before I tab it.. I have actually had my tabs make it through a house move..

I also like the customers that never remove them thinking they are now permanent (Marty knows what I mean)..

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
BradFenstermaker
I have only used a few rolls. For me they need more sticky.

Maybe a can of 3M adhesive on my belt is the answer.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Only once have I ever had marks left from being slid on wet carpet not come out. I can remember the house with the piece and put it on the bed first thing. Pads hit the dent and then the piece. You have to remove them quickly and once dry are definitely permanent. I like the stickys for back legs but the glue isn't strong enough for me. They fall off to easy.

Gene
Duct tape for the "hard to tab" furniture, rear legs.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We like it because most lighter stuff wth a bit of upward lift slides around easier and yeah we don't have to spend time putting tabs in place

Reactions: Joel D

hogjowl

Idiot™
I hate it when I find those year or two old sticky pads on their furniture. It's always dusty and the sun has turned it yellow. I have to remove them for that reason alone.

Some of you people are tacky.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I am so glad Mark likes one of our products! :biggrin:

Order yours today - http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AC8403

Scott....I love a lot of your products....and you are great too :biggrin:

And those little CRB machines you sold me going on 8 years ago at the Florida Experierce....I just finally had to buy them their first parts....

one of the Best investments I ever made.....

And my DukGuard sale from you this past Fall Vegas Experience....was absolutely flawless! :rockon:

And StainZone is my number one go to for any remaining stains I have to treat.....

As well as those upholstery mitts you brought to Mikey's fest, the Grim Reaper, the Shark & Devil Tile and grout brushes I got from my Interlink....

Actually, I buy a lot of Interlink and really do appreciate all you do for us :)

And I do get my 2 different sizes of sticky tabs from my Interlink supplier :)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
:eekk:

Does it work Robert? I've never thought about using it.

I use the duct tape on rear furniture legs, difficult heavy furniture, that won't show. DT sticks well. I like the sticky tab idea, but got too many rolls that weren't perferated half way into the roll. Plus I left a few rolls on jobs.
But, as I sat in the Dentists chair testerday, getting ready for a ROOT CANAL, I noticed that they use sticky tabs to cover a lot of their equipment where they touch. Probably $5 a roll! I'll ask next week when I see him again.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I had a customer that bought a bedroom set from a second hand store...when they delivered it they set it in place...then we slid it and it left streaks the color of the wood across the carpet....find out it was wiped down with color matched furniture oil...:dejection: from that point on...it all goes on sliders..

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I had a customer that bought a bedroom set from a second hand store...when they delivered it they set it in place...then we slid it and it left streaks the color of the wood across the carpet....find out it was wiped down with color matched furniture oil...:dejection: from that point on...it all goes on sliders..
Yikes, did it come out?

I had one several years ago that it happened when the furniture was delivered brand new from the retailer. She was in a panic and VERY upset with the high end retailer. She thought for sure they were going to have to replace her brand new carpet. We got it 100% out in about 60 seconds using a VOC. She LOVES us!!! :rockon:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom