Why I like Sticky Tabs

glenboy

Name
GLEN
@brian yea it cleaned out...I forget what spotter I used...if any...I.just remember it cleaned out....and I was happier than a pig in squat

Reactions: Brian H

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
Our techs use them too much and I'm trying to get them use them when necessary and appropriately. They are difficult for our customers to remove. I do agree they work and are very handy.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I remember years ago moving a piece of red cherry wood from dry to wet and the stain came off...on white carpet. Back then I was cleaning with a portable so the carpet was still quite wet. Thankfully the stain just cleaned off! Whew.
sliders work well with the stickies, you can place the furn and with a lift buddy, lift and remove the slider and set it down. The leg never touches the carpet

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We bought some Berber carpet back in the early 80's at a doctors home. Cherry wood furniture the tech's side out 2-chairs and made 8 red marks, panicked and side it back without tabbing and made 8-more. :cry:

I think we may have been able to remove it now days. Much better spotters now. The doctor was very understanding :oldrolleyes: (we understood clearly) he wanted new and no other option would do.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
That reminds me of a time 25 plus years ago working solo that I moved an Cheery stained upright piano, cleaned and then slid it back into place. HUGE red streaks on a yellow plush nylon. I lifted the piano as best I could and stuffed about 100 blocks underneath it. The visible staining I was able to remove but there was no way I was going to get under the piano.

The customer was not in the room at the time and I never said a thing. I assumed that when they took the blocks out we would be replacing their carpet or at least going back with two people and leave the piano on dry carpet while we worked on the stain. They never called... :icon_redface:

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
100_4075.JPG

Some of you might appreciate this. We ez glide virtually everything heavy and sticky tab the lighter stuff. We had these made for us several years ago, it allows you to carry all this in one trip.
This EZ glide holder has 24 EZ Glides (room for more), 4 Corner Guards, several Jam Guards, Lift Buddy, roll of Sticky Tabs, and few Huggers. The Huggers are awesome, we get them from Wanders (Joe Bristor).

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
Made out of moving blanket material, with a sewn in spring along the top. It helps for door jams, stair posts or anywhere a regular wall buddy (corner guard) wont stay or fit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Got it.

In fact we have those for when we pack out contents from a fire. They work really well for preventing scratches, especially on the move back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom