Why I'm not a Supportive Member here..

I am not a Supporting Member on Mikey's Board because..

• I'm not very good at math

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
it is 16 cents a day, Hell I would pay 18 cents a day. 16 is a bargain.

steve_64

"I like ALL free stuff, my health care is free why would I pay you"?-

- "Just another of life's entitlements, actually I think you owe me for being here"! -

OR on the other side:
- maybe they think you are double dipping since you already get paid for the banner ad's..

just sputerin...

i have rabbit ears on a high def tv. really.

actually a better picture than cable too.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
you could pioneer a new method of recruitment Mike, and start calling us up in the middle of the night, cursing and carrying on as to why we don't help out around here?

oh wait...

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
Well said, Newman. I think Mikey makes enuf off the ads. My participation here is for my benefit and his. Maybe I should charge Mike $$$ for my input here. Just saying'.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well...

Think of poor Fred....he aint making shit off the ads. .

Not too mention all the cool stuff SMs win every week along with the coupons. I think you may need to re-rationalize your thriftyness...

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Sent an email requesting your PP address. I am not sure if it goes to you though. I just send in 60 bucks when I feel I am ready. It has more than paid for itself in the classified stuff I have bought. If dealtimeman sells me his wand I would be really pumped up about it but he is busy I guess.
Al

Reactions: Mikey P

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
All you "non-supporting" losers missed out on a free MB T shirt last year. You should have joined up and got the shirt back then and you could be struttin' around (or your spouse) in a neat "members only" shirt.
(Dog NOT included)
mbshirt-Copy-1.jpg

20121209_103211.jpg

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
All you "non-supporting" losers missed out on a free MB T shirt last year. You should have joined up and got the shirt back then and you could be struttin' around (or your spouse) in a neat "members only" shirt.
(Dog NOT included)
mbshirt-Copy-1.jpg

20121209_103211.jpg

By the way.......these look great when the wife wears them around as just a nite shirt..........and, NO, I ain't sending any of those pics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom