Why is a cheap, weak suck ass truckmount considered..

Name
Nate W.
What is considered a Weakazz TM by definition?

A certain brand or.........?!?

My Detroit pile of heap is almost here.. I should have it the end of next week.. The fun will have arrived..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Anything under a rage or legend is too small

besides Bane, are there any manufactures that put less than a 36 blower in a TM?
All I can think of are the backyard builders...it particular that "portable" TM with no waste tank that blows waste water thru the blower.

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If he's referring to me liking the rage more than his 370, I think Legend needs to make their mind up on which model to sell to quit confusing the buyer (rage, 370, legend). THere's no need to have 3 different models in the same category. Just take the best part of each model and combine it into 1 unit for that size.

Each one of those has a weakness that makes it look too small. Shall we mention what it is?

Mikey P

Administrator
If he's referring to me liking the rage more than his 370, I think Legend needs to make their mind up on which model to sell to quit confusing the buyer (rage, 370, legend). THere's no need to have 3 different models in the same category. Just take the best part of each model and combine it into 1 unit for that size.

Each one of those has a weakness that makes it look too small. Shall we mention what it is?
Ill pass along your ideas

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
besides Bane, are there any manufactures that put less than a 36 blower in a TM?
All I can think of are the backyard builders...it particular that "portable" TM with no waste tank that blows waste water thru the blower.

..L.T.A.
Amtex likes the 33 blower. Not sure why. A 36 makes a big difference over the 33 in cfm. 33 is maybe 170 on a good day, the 36 is around 280.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I asked about it, chris says order takes 16 weeks to come.. oof I was thinking of getting one
Consider that fast since things are so hard to get right now. Speaking of cheap tm’s. This sorta happened for me today.

Reactions: DAT

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
most are 33's from what I have seen. I have an old one sitting outside my shop. 25 hp Kohler and a 33 blower. I am thinking off rebuilding it with a 45 blower that I have in the shop and putting it in an open small trailer as a back up or maybe a rental.
local disty claims 500 ft hose runs for the 27:33 prowler 🦄 not sure if amtex claims that?

6-8 months shipping on TM for me, let alone availability when I wanted it

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Shades of Matt all the way
Bob. I’ll be over soon to pick you up.

3D515037-CE42-4823-933F-68419FB54A86.jpeg 13CD741E-4982-491C-818E-10CEF778F15C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom