Why is a cheap, weak suck ass truckmount considered..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, I have your answer but I haven't had my coffee yet so I'll keep it short.

Prime under low suction, then it will pump out on full load.
Prime? So during the job, stop what I’m doing, walk 300ft back to the truck, disconnect the hoses, and turn it on, connect the hoses, walk 300ft back to the wand. Yes you’re right. But I was never instructed to do that and yes I did do that, but I feel that if it needs to be primed, then it’s not made for me.

Are all the apo’s meant to be that way?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Prime? So during the job, stop what I’m doing, walk 300ft back to the truck, disconnect the hoses, and turn it on, connect the hoses, walk 300ft back to the wand. Yes you’re right. But I was never instructed to do that and yes I did do that, but I feel that if it needs to be primed, then it’s not made for me.

Are all the apo’s meant to be that way?
I didn't think you would get it. You can't grasp the concept of a filter.... which by the way, is even more important when using an APO.

Ok, so back to a serious answer. Yes, before you start your job, make sure your pump is full of water. If you are working and seeing that it isn't pumping, turn your machine to idle and let the water feed into the system. Once that's done you should be good for the rest of the day or week.

Name
Nate W.
Is Matt related to Daniel Costly? You guys remember him from Tennessee who would run his Everest on low, never running it on high ever?

Strange fellows..:lol:

Pretty much any APO you need to prime it without load for it to run..

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Not sure of the design of this pump out you are talking about but I ran pump outs for years.
Always plumbed them in a way that kept the impeller flooded with water even with full vacuum.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Pretty much any APO you need to prime it without load for it to run..
This was my first use of an APO and I was never told to prime it during all the reports I told him about it not pumping out.

And in conclusion to my testing, there was nothing wrong with it if it needs primed.

Now it's time to invent a APO that doesn't need primed for people like me who've never used one

Name
Nate W.
This was my first use of an APO and I was never told to prime it during all the reports I told him about it not pumping out.

And in conclusion to my testing, there was nothing wrong with it if it needs primed.

Now it's time to invent a APO that doesn't need primed for people like me who've never used one

No point in reinventing the wheel.. Now you know.. It's okay as everyone learns differently..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
and some never do.

1642896471873.png

..L.T.A.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
110vt.
cheap (relatively) to install an in-tank sewage pump if/when you run an extension cord to power it.
I did that with my Powermatic.
water tight electrical fittings and conduit thru the tank to plumb

..L.T.A.
No need for an extension cord if you have a small 12VDC to 110 VAC inverter connected to theTM battery!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom