why is it I can kick your butts with an electric truck mount

Bjorn

Rodny Beach who the F U cK ARE YOU!

have you actually seen one of my units in action?

pto's not enough heat much to inefficient use of horse power just to turn an air conditioner clutch

sorry about insulting all you little dicks

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-0XsanmJEm]

Name
Nate W.
RodneyBeach said:
Electric just does not have the suction that a direct drive truck mount has, leaves the carpet too wet.

I'm curious to know which electric machines you demoed in the past? At what pressure and flow, what type of tool being used, hose length and diameter, all play a big part in electric machines. The same statment people make about the original rotovac, you need to know the specs and limitations while using any machine. You don't run 500 psi with a rotovac and wonder why it's leaving the carpet too wet. What other electric machines in the USA uses (x2) 220 vacuum motors?

No doubt you can't compare a PD blower to a Electric motor. All I'm saying is if you didn't try it, don't be so quick to knock it.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Hey Rodney,

You're in Cincy, and I'm in Dayton, less than 50 miles from you.

I also manufacture an electric truckmount, that has power levels beyond a lot of direct drives on the market today.

If you're game, you can drive less than an hour to actually see for yourself that now there are electrics, on the market, that are serious contenders.

Extreme constant heat, dual wand cleaning, and the most reliable APO in this industry.

• Angry
Reactions: Tyree
Name
Nate W.
Bob Foster said:
Bob, any videos of your equipment in action?

x2.... With youtube being so easy to load videos, it really makes things easy to view before buying the products, Imho....

Bob Foster

VC126723.jpg
1745sausage.jpg

TimP

From the video, there is way less air flow than my pto truckmount.

Also as far as heat goes I've got plenty of heat to run my 10 flow greenhorn and stay above 200 atm, meaning that's as low as it goes in the summer while cleaning carpet.

That said I don't want another under powered system. I really wish I bought something that has more suction and the ability to dual wand. In fact I really could benefit from a dual wand machine these past few weeks as I'm probably going to take in 25% gross of what I did all last year in about 30 days worth of work.

I've said this before. My ideal machine would be a Genesis DXT in a sprinter with a long wheel base. I single wand most of the time but there is about a month or two where I could use it and some jobs in between.

Ryan

TimP said:

Also as far as heat goes I've got plenty of heat to run my 10 flow greenhorn and stay above 200 atm, meaning that's as low as it goes in the summer while cleaning carpet.

That said I don't want another under powered system. I really wish I bought something that has more suction and the ability to dual wand. In fact I really could benefit from a dual wand machine these past few weeks as I'm probably going to take in 25% gross of what I did all last year in about 30 days worth of work.

I've said this before. My ideal machine would be a Genesis DXT in a sprinter with a long wheel base. I single wand most of the time but there is about a month or two where I could use it and some jobs in between.

How much fuel does your TM use? How often does it break down? How much does it cost?

I guessing the Nordic 1 has you beat in all those areas.

Bjorn

since when is using a small block 350 to drive a air conditioner clutch to turn a shaft to only achieve 16 to 18 horse power very efficient unless you have a real PTO off the transmission your using all those resorces to get 18 horse power

TimP

Ryan said:
TimP said:

How much fuel does your TM use? How often does it break down? How much does it cost?

I guessing the Nordic 1 has you beat in all those areas.

It does in those areas. But it doesn't beat my truck in usable space, dry times, and ease of set up, and production capability. (vac boosters, extension cords, generator)

There are positives and negatives to everything. Also the thing about the engine is you have to have one to push the truck anyway.

But like I said if I had to do it over again I wouldn't buy one again. And I wouldn't go with an electric machine either.

BTW in ownership of my CDS 4.8 I have only had 1 day of down time and that was because the belt to the blower broke. I've had to repair a few things here and there but none kept it from completing a job. I actually need to replace 2 things right now but I don't have time, (pressure gauge (wont go below 200 psi when off), and the 3 way valve for the chem system (going out)).

Bjorn

Don't Be Depressed By Erectile Dysfunction - It Can Be Cured!

Destroying the Myths About Erectile Dysfunction
one truck mount at a time

batteries not required

we can bring your confidence back guaranteed
goldendragon005.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mr. big TTTTIPHER :wink: DON'T IT FEEL GOOD :mrgreen: SMOOTH OPERATOR 8)

Odin said:
Don't Be Depressed By Erectile Dysfunction - It Can Be Cured!

Destroying the Myths About Erectile Dysfunction
one truck mount at a time

batteries not required

we can bring your confidence back guaranteed
goldendragon005.jpg
d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bB-ShV-qsUd]

Grant D

AshleyMckendree said:
Please tell me your kidding about the 200.00 in eleven hours??

Hard to make more than that in this town. All the customers are scared off now, what with all the vans crashing through windows and all.

Bjorn

THE PTO TRUCK THROUGH THE COFFEE SHOP WINDOW PENDEJO!

Grant has some class for a padder

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Last time I checked gas is about 3 bucks a gallon. An average pto uses about 2 gallons an hour and NO PROPANE. 6 bucks an hour for fuel. I make 2 bucks a minute to clean carpets. (about 120 an hour). So if the pto machine saves me just 3 minutes in hooking up, or cleaning efficiency then I save money by using it. I have owned an electric tm (Workmaster). Aside from cleaning efficiency the time it took to hook up two, yes two very long cords and pray that they didn't blow a circuit was too much for me. I will take my gas guzzling tm any day.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
My 7.3 diesel engine fueled solely by Waste cooking oil; turning a PTO uses 1/2 gph (Thats HALF a gallon)

I have built 3 other 7.3 diesel pto vans and they ALL used no more than 1/2 gph, no matter how hard we ran them.

How many GPH does your gas generator use? How much per hour does your little giant use?

Grant D

No Mikey, not in reference to Thomas. It was in reference to the van that crashed into the cafe the other day. Since you were all joking about it in the other thread I though the reference would be obvious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom