Why is MB so addictive?

BlinkClean

I haven't been able to have it closed for more than 10 minutes at a time today since I found it this morning, and I've already made almost 30 posts......wow......Why is MB so addictive? It's like heroine (not that I've ever tried it).

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
BlinkClean said:
I haven't been able to have it closed for more than 10 minutes at a time today since I found it this morning, and I've already made almost 30 posts......wow......Why is MB so addictive? It's like heroine (not that I've ever tried it).

Its only addicting when you have no jobs.

BlinkClean

Doug Cox said:
BlinkClean said:

Its only addicting when you have no jobs.

SURE.....Two banks, cleaned and sealed yesterday....$3500....no jobs? MB is what kept me from going out today. Such a wealth of info had to stay in. Last week, a commercial, 60,000 2 assistants $24,000....but yet again, like you say...NO JOBS....yeah...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I wasn't really speaking specifically of you, just a general statement.

Then again, guys who brag like you just did, are usually just blowing smoke. We'll see if you're still here in a year.

BlinkClean

Doug Cox said:
I wasn't really speaking specifically of you, just a general statement.

Then again, guys who brag like you just did, are usually just blowing smoke. We'll see if you're still here in a year.

Fine, I guess we'll wait and see. Just to let you know, I'm not the type to come to a place then leave. I am member of a forum (not related to carpet cleaning) and I have 30,000 posts there......

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I like to think it is the honesty.

By that I mean that one can speak their mind here without fear, favour, discrimination or having their post (along with their posting rights), deleted.

Sure, there is a lot of verbal garbage, but there is also a lot of very good information as well.

It is up to the reader to sort the schitte from the chaff.

There is also a lot of good humoured banter amongst most of the posters.

It's good to post on a board or forum where there are more posters than posers.

No paper bark tre's, other flora, fauna nor other animals were harmed during the making of this post.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Bob Foster

Seriously Danny, we like guys with lots of spark here but if you start to bs people here they will on you like stink on shit.

Keep it real and have fun. ADD types are welcome here. You will never see such a collection of lovable misfits.

But watch out for Chevez.

BlinkClean

Bob Foster said:
Seriously Danny, we like guys with lots of spark here but if you start to bs people here they will on you like stink on shit.

Keep it real and have fun. ADD types are welcome here. You will never see such a collection of lovable misfits.

But watch out for Chevez.

Chavez?

As in Hugo Chavez?

BlinkClean

Mikey P said:
Not many, if any, post on the same day/log in session that they join the board on.

Sorry, I don't understand..... :?

I mean, I understand what you say, that not many join and post on the same day, but what is the "log in session"?

Bob Foster

That's the spirit Dan. You sure made a lot of posts for being new here and lots of us have noticed.

Tell us a little about yourself and business.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Daniel glad to have you on aboard!

But as Bob mentioned we try to keep the lying down to a minimum (if you feel the need ICS is the board for lying).

Well unless you're Crowley and lie about how great an athlete you WERE or Danny and what a great ump you are. :p

You can lie about dik size, no one checks, but watch out for Fred....the dude is the real deal! :shock:

Stay away from Jimmy the dude is crazy........REALLY! LOL

and yes Marty is grumpy every day!

Mike has a great group of guys here always willing to help out if you need it. 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
To ANSWER your thread.....The addiction is...................

This PLACE is a 24/7 HAPPY HOUR... 8) ...differance is..NO hAnG-OvEr..&...NO bAr TaB... :wi

BUT..!!!!...If you keep talking your #s BS....."PoRkY...will sUcKer-PuNch...Ya.... :shock:

BTW...are you related to "mArY"......hE/sHe...is the current "POSTER-QuEeN"..... :oops:

ps...Make SURE you LOCK YOUR VAN....The last (1 year wOnDer-BoY) got his Wand Stolen)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My BS meter was going off in the Marketing room from this guy...I think it's Mikey..What do I win?

Either that or he heard about a guy name Harp and figured this would be a good pick up joint.

Back to the original question; I would have to say the forum is addictive because of all the stuff you can learn. Also the other day I was thinking how this board is sort of like therapy for a lot of people. They are always coming on here talking about the problems they are having with anything really. This is a place where a person can unload all the stuff on their mind and people will actually listen.

And Dan, not me of course. I believe you may have cleaned and sealed two banks for 3500 as it is feasable, but I don't believe you made 24,000 on a commercial job. Do you know how long it would take to clean 60,000 sq ft. How many trucks were you running? Did it take the enitire week? Did you work after hours or 24-7? If you did then you are the man in my book. One more thing. I don't know if I can stand to look at another dang rotovac website. Cleaners that tout the rotocav being the greatest thing since sliced bread is one of my pet peeves.

BlinkClean

HARPER said:
To ANSWER your thread.....The addiction is...................

This PLACE is a 24/7 HAPPY HOUR... 8) ...differance is..NO hAnG-OvEr..&...NO bAr TaB... :wi

BUT..!!!!...If you keep talking your #s BS....."PoRkY...will sUcKer-PuNch...Ya.... :shock:

BTW...are you related to "mArY"......hE/sHe...is the current "POSTER-QuEeN"..... :oops:

ps...Make SURE you LOCK YOUR VAN....The last (1 year wOnDer-BoY) got his Wand Stolen)

No prob. I got 3 of these, one between the two back doors, on between the site door and passenger door, and one for the driver door coupling it with the van.

http://www.lockshop-warehouse.co.uk/aca ... anlock.gif

Back
Top Bottom